So only DRs with Malak will win against JR?

Rake6
442 posts Member
edited April 2019
After that bastila buff I guess ftp DRs are up so only people with Malak would be able to kill JR.

Replies

• Options
    I whaled on drevan, but unfortunately I can’t on malak, I just can’t do it in the time they have given. Needless to say I will not be investing in another character.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Ditto...which has me thinking either that:

A) The folks behind this decision are clueless as to how things play out when you abuse the paying customers, or
    B ) The folks behind this decision know the game has a limited remaining lifespan, and there won't be enough time for fallout from such dissatisfied customers to really matter.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    DocDoom wrote: »

A) The folks behind this decision are clueless as to how things play out when you abuse the paying customers, or
    B ) The folks behind this decision know the game has a limited remaining lifespan, and there won't be enough time for fallout from such dissatisfied customers to really matter.

Unlikely with B. It's star wars, it turns over a lot of money, and Disney are just getting started with IP. As technology moves forward, this game could go to different iterations, more advance mechanics etc while allowing players to keep their collections. Just depends if they can he bothered
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    And it makes no difference at all......DR still breezes through JKR teams like a hot knife on butter
  • DarthMonawe
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Sorry Guys but this is riddiculus, DRevan has come too quick to collect all needed characters, then we got specified Gear which could be just buy by the crystals and now new event where just people having Revan and DRevan bosted to gXII - THIS MAKES too huge disproportion between whales and any others. I’m really thinking about ending my journey with EA due to this.
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    Options
    DocDoom wrote: »

Or C) You don't understand.

It's funny how many paying customers leave in droves with the release of every new OP character, every character change, every change to TW, arena, GW, fleet arena, GA, etc, yet somehow the game still continues to make plenty of money. Not that CG couldn't do something that actually causes the game to crash and burn, but this, like so many other things done to the game where someone has cried the "sky is falling", is not the one that will do it.