A little help for 3 young Jedi

My three young sons (ages 7,5,and 5) are now obsessed with this game, and the Star Wars universe. I’m trying to learn the game along with them to keep them on a decent track. If it would be possible for some stronger players to add them as allies, it would be greatly appreciated.

737-368-917
617-776-738
629-457-231

Thanks! And thank you all for posting helpful hints for newbies. It is helping tremendously!

Replies

• Will do good sir
  • I’m not the strongest player but you can use what I’ve got. DM me if you need a different character to use.
  • Be careful !!! stay away from anakins!!!
  • @Atwater:

3 invites sent, along with short messages of encouragement. My 2 kids both play as well, though they are older than yours.

If you like, you can use my messages - even intended kindly as they were - to give them the "don't talk to strangers" message. I won't mind.
  • Thank you, Seedy, and thank you to the other kind people for your help! The boys have been beside themselves this evening trying out some powerful players. Wish you all could see their faces light up when they show their brothers who they’re getting to borrow. It’s been really great!

As far as the message goes, Seedy, my twins are 5, and just started to start to learn to read, so I’m good there for awhile. The seven year old has been instructed to stay away from chats after I noticed some pretty rough stuff he was exposed to in Clash of Clans. Hopefully he’ll listen to me, but I’m not holding my breath.
  • Invites sent, my pleasure to help :smile:
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Atwater wrote: »
    My three young sons (ages 7,5,and 5) are now obsessed with this game, and the Star Wars universe. I’m trying to learn the game along with them to keep them on a decent track. If it would be possible for some stronger players to add them as allies, it would be greatly appreciated.

737-368-917
    617-776-738
    629-457-231

Thanks! And thank you all for posting helpful hints for newbies. It is helping tremendously!

My main was full, but I had room on my alts. Hope it helps :)
  • Atwater wrote: »
    Thank you, Seedy, and thank you to the other kind people for your help! The boys have been beside themselves this evening trying out some powerful players. Wish you all could see their faces light up when they show their brothers who they’re getting to borrow. It’s been really great!

As far as the message goes, Seedy, my twins are 5, and just started to start to learn to read, so I’m good there for awhile. The seven year old has been instructed to stay away from chats after I noticed some pretty rough stuff he was exposed to in Clash of Clans. Hopefully he’ll listen to me, but I’m not holding my breath.

If you chose their actual age when you installed, chat should not even show up. Under 13 it is blocked. COPPA law.
  • Invites sent. Hope it helps them leveling up.
  • Invites sent! Tell them good luck! And farm Phoenix!
    Thank you, Seedy, and thank you to the other kind people for your help! The boys have been beside themselves this evening trying out some powerful players. Wish you all could see their faces light up when they show their brothers who they’re getting to borrow. It’s been really great!

If you chose their actual age when you installed, chat should not even show up. Under 13 it is blocked. COPPA law.

Started the first account with my oldest a couple years ago on my phone, but he didn’t get to play enough so it was largely ignored. Yeah, definitely should have set it correctly on the other two, but didn’t give it much thought at the time. Wasn’t sure that they would get so attached to SW in general.
    Atwater wrote: »

Started the first account with my oldest a couple years ago on my phone, but he didn’t get to play enough so it was largely ignored. Yeah, definitely should have set it correctly on the other two, but didn’t give it much thought at the time. Wasn’t sure that they would get so attached to SW in general.

Well, if they are seeing chat, the filter is kinda intense so that will help. Best of luck to your Padawans. :)
  • Hi there I sent all three of them invites and they accepted best of luck to them
  • Very cool, Techno! Thank you. The twins don’t have school on Fridays so they spend a large part of their day sneaking around trying not to get caught on their iPads.
    Very cool, Techno! Thank you. The twins don’t have school on Fridays so they spend a large part of their day sneaking around trying not to get caught on their iPads.

It might be fun to incorporate padawan trials (Chores) to enable playtime in swgoh. I did this with my now 10 year old Padawan and upon passing them awarded her a light saber :)
  • 3 more ally requests are on the way !
  • Sent 3 ally requests as well
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I only have two spare ally slots... Which one of your sons do you love the least?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
    Very cool, Techno! Thank you. The twins don’t have school on Fridays so they spend a large part of their day sneaking around trying not to get caught on their iPads.
    That’s hilarious! You should be glad they love Star Wars so much.
  • I only have two spare ally slots... Which one of your sons do you love the least?

Lol. Part of me is shocked and offended, but the other part of me would suggest that it depends on the day. Add our feisty 2 year old girl into the mix, and they’re all contenders at any given time.
    I only have two spare ally slots... Which one of your sons do you love the least?

Lol. Part of me is shocked and offended, but the other part of me would suggest that it depends on the day. Add our feisty 2 year old girl into the mix, and they’re all contenders at any given time.

All those Padawns, so many younglings...
  • Sent requests aswell - if youve got a character request just ask :)
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Man, I'm a bitter cynic but I sent all 3 requests because you recruiting allies for your kids is honestly adorable.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png