liamx27
60 posts Member
edited April 2019
So, If my assumption is right, DR mirror matches are just going to be
-Do as minimal damage to opposing malak as possible
-Get your malak to take 4 turns as fast as possible
-Drain Life the opposing Malak
-Instant win
Am I right or is there something I’ve missed?
I mean, since Malak loses all Protection and turns it to health, He would get insta-killed by an opposing drain life.

Replies

• liamx27 wrote: »
    So, If my assumption is right, DR mirror matches are just going to be
    -Do as minimal damage to opposing malak as possible
    -Get your malak to take 4 turns as fast as possible
    -Drain Life the opposing Malak
    -Instant win
    Am I right or is there something I’ve missed?
    I mean, since Malak loses all Protection and turns it to health, He would get insta-killed by an opposing drain life.

Drain Life is a percent damage attack, and Malak takes reduced damage from those, so it won't kill him instantly.
  • Drageero wrote: »
    Drain Life is a percent damage attack, and Malak takes reduced damage from those, so it won't kill him instantly.
    Ah. So It depends on how much reduced damage he takes? It could almost entirely kill him, But how far would his health go down?
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Depends if it’s below 75%/more than 25% a hit.
    Might trigger a continuous back and forth 3 turn drain life cycle depending on health stolen/healing immunity debuffs.
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Against raid bosses, expose does 0.02% of the boss's health and Deathmark does 0.03%. Against characters, expose does 20% and Deathmark does 50%, so it's not a consistent scale. It may do 0.04% or 0.06% of his health.

Although, I'm not sure if the reduced damage for raid bosses is the same for characters.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    The kylos already have reduced percent health damage. They are more likely to be a model than a raid boss imo. But the scaling for raid bosses and kylos is probably the same.

Either way, dots and deathmark don't bother either precedent, so I don't expect Malak to be bothered by drain life. At most like double whatever deathmark does, which still isn't 1%
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Heal Immunity would seem to be necessary but hes going to have insanely high tenacity. Jango + 88?
  • Malak vs Malak fights will be normal dps matches (drain life is neglectable), but they will take 3-4 mins. Compared to the half min it takes to kill a jkr team, I know who Id target.
    Thats what meta means nowdays - something that is less likely to be attacked.
  • Malak vs Malak fights will be normal dps matches (drain life is neglectable), but they will take 3-4 mins. Compared to the half min it takes to kill a jkr team, I know who Id target.

Darth revan teams have 3 ways to apply shock and bastila and revan have a lot of potency, so I hope it will stick and stop him from getting health back

Darth revan teams have 3 ways to apply shock and bastila and revan have a lot of potency, so I hope it will stick and stop him from getting health back

But dont forget the dr tesms get alot of cc so every time u hit him u will get fesr increasing ur cooldowns and since its not an ability corrupted battle meditation doesn't negate it
  • I wouldn’t worry too much about it until you see it happen. People were getting their knickers in a bunch about DR mirror matches and that the quickest BSF would win 100% of the time. Then DR came out and all of the worrying people did was all for not as I have not seen a thread yet about that issue.

People just worry too much about things that haven’t happened yet.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I have a sneaking suspicion that somebody will find a way to beat him. Someone always does.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png