Q & A question bank (question only please, do not reply to anyone)

Replies

• Options
    Why does Ahsoka leadership benefit nightsisters? Tbh that's what got me to watch the clone wars series though haha.
  • yaklan42
    84 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Why does the ship shop still refresh on its own cadence? Seems strange/ outdated.
  • Options
    And my biggest unanswered question of all: why does the daily prize box only drop 1 mk 4 chedak comlink prototype salvage when everything else drops 2? That question keeps me up at night.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Will there be a way to sim bronzium cards? A place to just write notes down in the game?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    How frequent will we be getting Mythic Battles? Once a quarter? Once every six months? Because the amount of GET we need to farm one toon from Mythic Battles is incredibly steep, after accounting to two TBs, TW, and Sith Raid rewards. The point of the Guild Event Store, according to your team when it was launched, was to provide a source of gear and alleviate the gear crunch but now it looks like you want to increase the gear crunch. Introducing two new gear pieces was also a form of reducing the need for the same gear pieces but its just increasing the gear crunch. Do you plan on reducing the cost of GET for toons, or gear or increase GET we get from existing sources without introducing new ones?
  • Options
    The game has become a monopoly for the whales, dedicated skilled players who have invested years of time and effort into this game are being neglected by the developers, it’s high time for a change, reward the loyal and skilled not the rich. We demand change, how do you responds
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    May we have a QOL to sell mods from inbox?
  • Options
    How about some type of “blitz” mode so we can use more of our rosters for theory crafting and just more to do in game outside of arena and events?
  • Options
    Could we get a mega event much like Darth Malak for Anakin Skywalker (fallen)?
    Like a big showdownevent after we got more clonewars love?
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Will there ever be new Characters without new Buff / Debuff?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    May we have a QOL to sell mods from inbox?

Or a better one: The ability to sell gear was disabled so players don't make mistakes, so why is there a cap on mod inventory, forcing us to sell mods when the danger of accidentaly selling good ones is even bigger?
  • Options
    Will there ever be a complete List with all Buffs / Debuffs?
  • Options
    I know this questions has been answered in the past, but another year has gone by and another few thousand of the same equipment has been collected.

What possible use is there to have 10,000+ of certain pieces of equipment?
    Can we at least do an exchange? For example, 1000 mk4 stun guns for 1 mk5 stun guns?
  • Options
    I don't know of this has already been asked (I think it has):
    Is there a possibility to get a combat log/history to review which teams attacked ours in arena ? Who succeeded and who didn't especially
  • Options
    Will the promised reworks in the future actually provide balance to the game, or can we expect that the only characters that will be capable of winning in high end pvp will be newly released legendary/heroic/ancient/whatever journey characters?
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Options
    The release of JKR and DR (especially together with Malak) has taken a lot of heat on the forums. One of the more common complaints have been that Revan was over powered. In hindsight, are you happy with how these toons turned out and their effects on the game or would you have changed something if you had released them today?
  • Options
    Q- Do challenges only update when there is a cap increase?

Q- Any plans to rework the Separatists?

Q- Can we expect a lot more Mythic battles in this year? 1 per quarter? 2 per year? Etc.
  • Options
    Is there any chance of getting replayable legendary and journey events? Even without rewards it would be fun to relive the experiences.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Reportedly hundreds of cheaters were removed from the game for illegal buying of third party crystal sales. Why have those accounts been allowed back and only given a 3 month ban? The ban is now irrelevant since Revan and Darth Revan now appear so frequently as to be monthly. Those players are also back in the top spots in Arena and Fleet. What is being done or has been done to protect the player base from these abuses moving forward.
  • Options
    Can you confirm what is the cadence for Malak now his event has ended as it's a bit ambiguous?

Will the event be returning periodically or will it now be shipments > GET Store? And those that don't have him now have to farm fully from GET tokens?

I (and i'm sure others) don't want to go dropping gear into OR toons that are infrequently used to prepare only to find it was a 1 time event.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Just in case this actually gets used:

Can you comment on the release cadence of new release strategies? Will galactic chase events return, or will those ships (and possibly characters in the future) be made farmable in the future?
  • Options
    Not really a question:
    We have seen a few times that something got announced and it seems Crump didn't get the latest version of the feature (char kits,TW buffs, other things).
    He is doing a great job and earns the critic for not providing the "correct infos".

Please CG keep an eye that he gets the right one by time to lower the preasure for him.
    We don't know your internal processes but it will also help us even if there are last minute changes.
    Thx :-)
  • Options
    It's been a year now, are there plans to widen access to G12+ pieces beyond just large guilds?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Any plans on improving the QA department (getting more ppl into it, giving the guys more time for testing and fixing stuff, ...)?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Since you announced the new tb map of genosions will that hsve a ls/ds as hotj and uf so will that cause 4 tbs a month so 1 a week so tb going along side ga/tw or will we get 1 map a month rotation hot then genosions the next or will it be up to the guild leader/officers to pick 1 ls during a ls week and 1 ds map during the ds week?

Also compared to hoth gp requirements for stars how much high will genosions map be compared to hoth?
  • Options
    After spending for OR toons and NOT achieving on get Malak because of the absurd difficulty of the LS battle, I sincerely ask what's the purpose of an event so hard?
    Winning or losing it's just a matter of luck, because you can't get over G12+ and 6* mods, and even with that you have to try for hours the same battle...
    If you put a GP threshold to enter, being much over that threshold must give you a 100% possibility of win, if you use the right strategy. This time was not that way.
    This is NOT fun, doesen't bring more money, just make "willing to spend" people angry and no more "willing to spend".
    So, again: What the purpose of a battle so hard? And when will be back, maybe with a counter of 35 instead of 30 for enrage to be less "luck-based"?
    Thanks.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Any more Solo content planned? Specifically Beckett or his crew?

YES PLEASE
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Can zetas be added to the matchmaking calculations for GA and TW?
    This would balance the matching considerably, so that players would face opponents with not only equal gp (investment) but also similar playstyle (lean or bloated).
    Has this, or other suggestions to improve matching, been considered by the team? 👀
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    They will not answer questions about is X toon coming to the game. They will not answer questions on X ships coming into the game... They WILL pick that question and answer "we cannot comment on that" it just takes up Q&A spots for good questions.

QUESTION : There are many players who have spent money focusing on ships. While you will not answer on specifics on if new PVE ship content will be coming to the game in a SIGNIFICANT way. I would like to know your thoughts on people who have invested time and resources building fleets and if you are not going to visit the possibility of a massive expansion of Ship PVE if you feel it's ethical to keep pushing new ships onto us with nowhere to use them. It may not make sense financially to tell us there will never be an expansion in ships but morally selling us new ships and not giving us anywhere to use them except arena where mostly only 5-6 ships are ever used seems unfair. Without getting into specifics can you for the sake of people who SPEND on ships will we ever get to use them somewhere fun. Glad to have ships in TB/TW but the reality is that you click auto and go away. Can we get something engaging on ships without going into specifics.
This discussion has been closed.