(Mega) Content Update 4/11/2019

Replies

• Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Regarding the change to 5 hard node battles ... just went 3/5 + 3/5 on my refreshes. I'm down with that! Hope it keeps up ... *fingers crossed*

You're lucky 1/5 1/5 2/5...
  • Options
    Lotta gear bundles..... I’m sure outrageously priced at 19.99.... everything should be 50% off for Star Wars Celebration
  • Options
    Is it just me or does it feel like EA is intentionally trying to get people to quit this game?
    "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes." ~ Leia Organa
  • Options
    Lot of people for create and sell pack at 100$. But no one for listen player as per usual
  • Options
    Does nobody care about the fact that they reduce TB ROLO and IPD shards from 2 to 1? That's lots of Shard Shop currency we lose right there...

Means that they’ll only give us one shard per mission for whoever is on the next territory battle
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    No mention of the addition of buff immunity to Bastilla's "Subvert Defences"? And whilst it doesn't effect me, why are there no Bounty Hunter ships in the weekly shipments, as required characters for legendary events have been in there for all previous events?
  • Options
    Lotta gear bundles..... I’m sure outrageously priced at 19.99.... everything should be 50% off for Star Wars Celebration

Regular price was unobtainium so that $100 price is priceless. Or you could buy food for a week.
  • Options
    Are you trying to get people to quit this game?????
  • Options
    Growing tired of the direction this game is heading in. Agree with much of the sentiment in this thread.
  • Options
    good to see EA making more fans and ignoring them. Keep at it CG’s you’re doing good *whispering in Ryan Reynolds voice*

Nah seriously, why so much pay wall and way are the meta characters all premium? Cls or traya was never premium yet well balanced teams that could be torn down by the triangle effect.

10/10 for ruining your own product over night.
  • Options
    I'm in the middle of playing Persona 5 right now. EA would be the ultimate bad guy to go after. Their palace would be immense and completely full of evil things.
  • Options
    Kenjinrex wrote: »
    I do decent in my shards in pvp, so I'm not worried. Enjoy the game, quit crying or start emptying the wallets.

Lol, look at you on your high horse!
  • Options
    I almost never post on here but I have to say if the game continues down this route of squeezed every penny out of them we can. I just don't think this game is what I used to enjoy. I have already stopped any type of money flow your way. I cannot support a game that is slowly destroying its communities moral. I'll be looking for a new game in the meantime. I really hope CG hears the community. They haven't released much this year to get excited about.
  • Options
    Redd007 wrote: »
    Does nobody care about the fact that they reduce TB ROLO and IPD shards from 2 to 1? That's lots of Shard Shop currency we lose right there...

Means that they’ll only give us one shard per mission for whoever is on the next territory battle

Glad most if not all in my guild maxed out Leia a while back. IPD though....that's gonna be painful.
  • Options
    I think we must se positive effects. Now with the same amount of energy, we can farm more characters. Better i need less refreshes to do that.
    Most of us will spend less crystals. CG makes a tactical mistake. Only the wales will eventually spend a little more. Not sure they gain anything except everybody isn’t pleased and sole will leave game.
  • Options
    Seranya6 wrote: »
    I think we must se positive effects. Now with the same amount of energy, we can farm more characters. Better i need less refreshes to do that.
    Most of us will spend less crystals. CG makes a tactical mistake. Only the wales will eventually spend a little more. Not sure they gain anything except everybody isn’t pleased and sole will leave game.

Sorry, but where you saw we can farm more with less energy? I saw nothing related to increase drop rate after reducing the numbers of times.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Options
    ****, they reduced also the shars of ROLO and IPD, earned in the TBs from 2 to 1. That is annoying, I will never get my IPD to seven stars :(
  • Options
    Thank you CG
    But pleas , please do your homework first!!!
  • Options

Kanar_Caio wrote: »
    Seranya6 wrote: »

Sorry, but where you saw we can farm more with less energy? I saw nothing related to increase drop rate after reducing the numbers of times.

I used to farm juhani (128pa) , nihilus (160), jango (160), dbastilla (160) for a total 608 energy.
    Now i only need 380 pa for the same, it’s Just longer. No need to Be fast now. Dr teams are hère since two weeks and now dr/Malik replaces him.
    My choice is done...it.s useless to spend. All is done for whales all is done to force everybody toplay new teams (copy’paste) instead of what you want. Free players don’t need to ne fast, when they gent meta, new one replaces it...and it will never change
  • Options
    Talk bout uncontrollable sad sad low low I don't care about anyone but you whales GREED!

What is the reasoning by hosing the players by dropping the heroic nodes from 8 to 5? Really are yall that deserperate that taking our money on summons and not giving us anything but the lowest tier character shards isn't enough that you have to hose all but you but prescious whales... wow I mean I have seen greedy devs but that right there takes the cake.
  • Options
    Next time provide some lube or oil whilst you guys proceed to **** us.
  • Options
    Cyanide334 wrote: »
    Well, no more spending for me.

If you listen carefully, you can hear my gaming $$$ for this month being spent on Hearthstone, which also released new content this week and didn't screw over its fans.
  • Hagen_von_Tronje
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Catarra wrote: »
    Is it just me or does it feel like EA is intentionally trying to get people to quit this game?

Well, they have to care for their whales ... congratz to everybody willing to spend indecent amounts of money. The change to 5 tries is too much to endure.
    Good luck to everybody staying.

And ...

May the Forbes be with you!
    (no typo!)

• Options
    Bosshog44 wrote: »
    I almost never post on here but I have to say if the game continues down this route of squeezed every penny out of them we can. I just don't think this game is what I used to enjoy. I have already stopped any type of money flow your way. I cannot support a game that is slowly destroying its communities moral. I'll be looking for a new game in the meantime. I really hope CG hears the community. They haven't released much this year to get excited about.

well, I guess I will be moving on I found lots of other fun games out there. I was really hoping CG would at least acknowledge the community instead of staying silent. This has also been one of the deciding factors Carrie got on and said there would be more communication. Yet can't even acknowledge they are making mistakes or maybe they don't believe they are which is even worse. I don't foresee this game having a future anymore, CG has destroyed the game I used to love.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Institutional memory is a helluva thing. I've been playing since February of 2016 and have lost count of the number of times people have proclaimed the game dead due to greed or mismanagement or desperation. I don't even think this is the first boycott people have suggested.

Meanwhile the game just keeps on chugging along and releasing new content, new characters, and new modes. I genuinely can't even remember the last time I spent money on the game. I know it was within the last 6 months, because I realized that I'd gone an entire year playing without spending anything and felt like I should chip a few bucks towards supporting the things I like. Maybe it was the Bossk pack jsut before that left sores.

Anyway, go play some other game for a little while. See how predatory and awful they really are. See how much more quickly you hit the pay wall and become fodder for spenders. Galaxy of Heroes is still the most player-friendly game I've ever played. The complaints against it seem to stem from it being TOO player-friendly, as in other games you just get beat to hell by spenders so the delineation between the two is so pronounced but here it's blurred and you can actually compete.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Now it ultimately costs much, much more to obtain any hard node shards, considering that 8 out of 10 times when I sim all 5 available, I get nothing. Case in point, I just simmed all 5 battles for bastilla Shan shards, nothing, 25 crystals and 5more simmed, nothing. 50 crystals and 5 more simmed, 1 shard. At this rate, forget it.
    e6c2d6nzwdvf.jpg