Who is gonna get Malak in 6 hours?

Prev1
Rake6
442 posts Member
Just curious how many of you are ready. Do you as well have the currency to buy the remaining shards stacked?

Replies

• Options
    1% of the game base I guess. Not that it’ll make a jot of difference to me.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    Me
  • Options
    I've been gearing the whole crew since release. Ready to get him!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Me.
    Don’t know how much currency is needed but I have more than 200k guild event tokens so I should be good on that front.
  • Xel
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I’m ready!
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Can you share vids of the event and how is he in arena?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Me.
    Don’t know how much currency is needed but I have more than 200k guild event tokens so I should be good on that front.
    You need 185 shards from Guild Event store, so ~50k tokens
  • Options
    Only the whales , which is the point of this release. They act like they’re doing f2p players a favor , in reality what they’re doing is creating even more toons that the regular player can’t get. Basically, they’re saying is we’re sorry whales that we’re finally going to rework some of the useless toons we have out there and make some teams stronger, but do t sorry we’ll set you up real nice so that way you still can’t be beat. Thanks for nothing lol. Maybe when everyone leaves and stops playing the game they’ll finally listen. If we all thought the Revan duo was OP just wait for what’s coming. Males will be insane. None of us will be able to beat him. The whales will live in peace knowing most can’t touch them.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Lichbane wrote: »
    1% of the game base I guess. Not that it’ll make a jot of difference to me.

1% is pretty significant. 1% of a single shard is 200. More like 0.001%.

Also, I'm hoping me if 17,500 without the non meta characters needing a zeta, but we'll see.

Uhh that's not how it works buddy. Most players drop out, nobody sits around at 15000 rank. Each shard after a long time reduces to maybe 1000 players, perhaps a bit more or a bit less. So 1% is a very fair estimate
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Rake6 wrote: »
    Just curious how many of you are ready. Do you as well have the currency to buy the remaining shards stacked?

I'm ready, but that's a different question. Your thread title asks who will get him in 6 hours. The answer to that is nobody. They said it is the hardest event ever. I'm anticipating spending every free moment for two days in fruitless battles vs turn meter loaded enemies trying to get one where a few of my characters survive long enough to get a turn. May the RNG be ever in your favor.

Oh, and Malak needs 8 of those new gear pieces, so you need 11,200 crystals to buy them.
  • Odoylerules
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Not remotely close. Hate that they keep doing this.
    Post edited by Odoylerules on
  • Options
    Not me
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    I can if I spend 14k in Crystals. But im not.
    Sorry CG, tell EA had you given us at least 1 week to prep, EA would have gotten some money out of me.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Rake6 wrote: »

I'm ready, but that's a different question. Your thread title asks who will get him in 6 hours. The answer to that is nobody. They said it is the hardest event ever. I'm anticipating spending every free moment for two days in fruitless battles vs turn meter loaded enemies trying to get one where a few of my characters survive long enough to get a turn. May the RNG be ever in your favor.

Oh, and Malak needs 8 of those new gear pieces, so you need 11,200 crystals to buy them.

Agreed. I think the number of people ready vs the number of those that actually complete the event is going to be vastly different.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I meet the minimum requirements, but doesn't mean I can say if I will get him. Will depend on how difficult the event is.
  • Options
    My guess is G12 + zeta + RNG
  • Options
    I’m about 400 power off Z and then I’ll have it. Been gearing / farming hard right from the start.
  • Options
    I will not be participating in the event. I feel like it's the right thing to do as I do not think the way this event was dropped was right. I've whaled out on almost every event there's been but this time just doesn't feel right. Perhaps I am being mule headed. Thatvsaid I truly do hope those that are participating in the event have a great experience and enjoy their new toon. Everyone has to do what feels right to them. And I won't begrudge those who will be getting malak.
  • EAZY_E
    21 posts Member
    Options
    My **** is as bare bones as possible sooo probably not gonna win but I’ll try
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Options
    DarkArchon wrote: »
    I’m about 400 power off Z and then I’ll have it. Been gearing / farming hard right from the start.

I actually lucked out. Geared big Z to 12 and zeta a long time ago since he’s such a good tank. Also geared missions too since she pairs with big Z. Altho not sure if I’ll need her. The only one o had to get a little gear for was juhani. Carth, hk and dbasty all were geared up already due to carth lead for GA and TW and the rest to go with DR squads. Not sure what all the complaining is about. If you got JKR and DR my guess is you should be set for malak.
  • Options
    The biggest crazy spenders in my Arena shards seem not to be ready (their Juhani, Carth, Mission etc are below 17.500 GP).
    I'm really curious to check again in the next two days and discover how much money will they spend...
  • Options
    I didn't save the GET for him..

No big deal. I won't be close to G12 for a while gear wise anyway
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Recommended specs 20k+, G12, MK VI mods, Zetas.. seems a far cry from 17.5k.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Heads up: They weren't messing around when they said it would be difficult ... I've tried af few times now, and with a team of maxed out JKR/Bastila/Jolee and G12+2 zMission and Zaalbar, I haven't even been able to come close to completing. The few tries I've had with a team of maxed out DR/BSF, with G12+2 Candorous/HK and G11 zCarth, has also been very depressing ...

I'm looking forward to the community starting to work on the challenge together....
  • Options
    Maybe no one will get him :lol:
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Managed the Darkside on the 2nd attempt. Lightside still eludes me, going to replace T3 next
  • Options
    Calbion wrote: »
    Managed the Darkside on the 2nd attempt. Lightside still eludes me, going to replace T3 next

And how?