Anakin rework: don't hold your breath

I saw the game changers advertising the rework of Anakin and Ashoka amongst other clone wars characters. I don't think this is a coincidence that it's announce right when one of the most controversial character releases (Malak) is taking place. Of course this is a distraction but to those of you who are getting hyped over the reworks, don't expect it to be any different than GG and Separatist droids. If you have any stockpiled resources don't rush to spend them until you see them in action because something tells me that there will be some further disappointment.

Replies

• But..but.. he was supposed to bring balance to the game!
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • This game is never going to see balance lol
  • I've come to find out over the years that only 2 things have a balance, scales and bank accounts. Things like swgoh and my wife will never have balance
  • There are other areas of the game where they would be useful. I actually run a high end GK, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex and Echo in GA on D and they hold their own quite well. I attack with them in TW and mess around with the team for S&Gs in GW. They also do alright 1mil against Traya.
  • mine are already g11 and g12 so I don't have much to do

I'm sure there's loads in the same boat
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    expect the worst, hope for the best.
    Maybe they turn in to a super solid TW/GA team, i'm not writing them off completely yet.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • My jedi squad is zBas, zGmy, Ezra, Anakin and Ahsoka. Thanks to zbas protection and Ahsoka heal, they do ok for longevity and decent damage in raids. Anakin is the least developed, but probs the weaker link anyway. I also wish there was specific Ahsoka synergy with their ships.
    When I get JKR (and JB in doing so) will look to sub in OB as well (until GK unlocked) to give a better set of options for GA or TW.
    But would be happy with even a warm-over for Anakin
  • CG_Carrie was very clear in stating the focus of the reworks on Anakin, Tano, and GK was not on power but to give synergy between the three.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    arbennian wrote: »
    CG_Carrie was very clear in stating the focus of the reworks on Anakin, Tano, and GK was not on power but to give synergy between the three.

So they won't become generally powerful, plug and play characters, but so far there's no telling how powerful they will be together. They might as well become the "Jedi Triumvirate". But yeah, stockpiling gear and waiting to see how it turns out is the wise approach.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    arbennian wrote: »
    CG_Carrie was very clear in stating the focus of the reworks on Anakin, Tano, and GK was not on power but to give synergy between the three.

This.

But if you know the future, many of us would appreciate some lottery numbers.