Hey. Quick question.

Gheyst1214
205 posts Member
edited April 2019
What is with this event?!? I mean seriously?!?!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Yeah I was taken aback by the requirements as well, as I really wanted Malak. But then after some reflection I figured that the game actually needed some sort of ultimate hard-to-get character. Sure it will take me ages to unlock him even as a dolphin, but I will get him eventually, everyone will. Meanwhile, all those players that have invested tons of time and/or money in this game are rewarded with an awesome character that while certainly powerful, he's not meta-breaking. This especially became evident when I saw so many members in the high-end guild I joined as a temporary "filler" member started unlocking him. These are players that have painstakingly crawled their way to 4m+ gp and have been playing for a long time, and it must be satisfying to own a character that is so limited so to speak. CG certainly doesn't do everything right, but I'm actually 100% behind this.

However, if they eventually release Malak's capital ship and it's a complete meta breaker, I'm throwing a tantrum. And I certainly hope it won't be long until we get a more accessible sith.
  • We have traya, that's your 1
  • Unless he does not return after 3 months, which is quite possible.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    It s ok. I usually get legendary characters, not the 1st nor the 2nd time event comes but on the 3rd time (except for events like C3P0 or chewie where we dont have to farm completely new characters from scratch)

So see you in 6 months malak maybe
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Unless he does not return after 3 months, which is quite possible.

The longer it takes to return, the more people will get it when it does. Unless you're suggesting that it'll never return ever, which is just absurd.
    It s ok. I usually get legendary characters, not the 1st nor the 2nd time event comes but on the 3rd time (except for events like C3P0 or chewie where we dont have to farm completely new characters from scratch)

So see you in 6 months malak maybe
    Eh... I think you can do it the second time. Assuming you're able to unlock Darth Revan the second time he comes around, just keep gearing and you should be able to do Malak the second time, too. Gearing up a bunch of characters is obnoxious, but it's easier than farming them in the first place. Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Update I finally did it but it was not fun at all. Well the light side version anyway. Took so many tries it’s ridiculous. I lost count.