Why can't we participate if we only have Jedi Revan?

Prev1
How hard would it be to allow us to participate without Darth Revan if we already have Jedi Revan so we can get a taste of the event? The whole thing is just annoying, it's cool to experiment but stop coming up with these weird ideas...

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    (You can participate. You can't unloch Malak, but you can play the event.)

Just ignore this comment.
    Post edited by RandomSithLord on
  • Options
    Trust me you don't want to. The JKR part is the hard part of this event..
  • Options
    You can participate. You can't unloch Malak, but you can play the event.

You can't. You need to have both Revans.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    You can participate. You can't unloch Malak, but you can play the event.

No, its locked.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    Well, because it's friggin' futile to even try if you don't have 5 toons. You won't believe how hard this even is.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    It is because they don't want us to see reward details per phase I guess, @RandomSithLord ,as you can access the event, can you please screen the rewards for us ?
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Well, because it's friggin' futile to even try if you don't have 5 toons. You won't believe how hard this even is.

We could try what we have.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    Aydnie wrote: »
    It is because they don't want us to see reward details per phase I guess, @RandomSithLord ,as you can access the event, can you please screen the rewards for us ?

Someone said it's just the shards. And achievements, but you can view them anyway.
  • Options
    The rewards are literally only shards. 75 per phase...that's it..no gear or Zetas or anything. Oh and you get some useless titles too.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    75 + 75 = 140, you need 145 to unlock him at 5 stars, so, how can we unlock him ?
  • Options
    I did not know that, sorry. The event popped up and I assumed you can join eith one of the Revans.
  • Options
    75 + 75 = 140, you need 145 to unlock him at 5 stars, so, how can we unlock him ?

That is a fantastic question lol. I have 75 for clearing dark side and it says 75 is the rewards for Light side...so no idea lol
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

The standard of maths on here is shocking sometimes. 75 + 75 = 150.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    JerryHello wrote: »

That is a fantastic question lol. I have 75 for clearing dark side and it says 75 is the rewards for Light side...so no idea lol

It's a miscalculation from me, sorry

75 +75 = 150 (im bad at math)

So they offer you the first 5 shards that you wont have to buy from guild store
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    JerryHello wrote: »

well, 75+75 = 150 btw ;)

it seems the math isn't strong with these ones :smiley:
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I got Nobel prize for mathemathics
  • Options

75+75=150
  • Options
    We should at least have the chance to try the tier we are qualified for. Light or dark side
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    this just seems like complaining for the sake of complaining.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    You only unlock at tier 5 which in turn unlocks malak shards in guild event so you can farm with guild event tokens..
  • Options
    "I'm bad at math" ROFLMAO
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    The real question is, Why does Malak unlock with no gear or anything gained with him? Just titles and portraits? like come'on, lol

Unlocking a murder bear gives better rewards in achievements. Which then also grants access to more zeta's.

What exactly does malak give people, one squad? to do what? DR already beats JKR, so um, what's the point?

This is like, a crazy crazy cash grab that is causing so many players to quit. CG are so bad at being devs.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

To be honest, some of us launch players, who have been paying customers, are just a little salty that we can't actually play part of the game we have paid to support.

But I'm a slow learner.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

To be honest, some of us launch players, who have been paying customers, are just a little salty that we can't actually play part of the game we have paid to support.

But I'm a slow learner.

I'm reasonably sure playing 50% of an event without getting (usable) rewards doesn't change how you feel about the whole ordeal.
  • Options

But I'm a slow learner.

I'm reasonably sure playing 50% of an event without getting (usable) rewards doesn't change how you feel about the whole ordeal.

The OP and some others just want to see how hard the event is maybe they want to plan how much to gear for the other phase ,Or maybe have some fun and try something new it is a game after all.

It's probably because unlike most other events you only get shards , no crystals and no credits or gear so they probably thought that as there is nothing of immediate use to gain to not allow you to enter phase , that's a reasonable response I think .
    But please continue to tell them how they might or might not feel
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »
    We could try what we have.

But why would you want to waste time on the event, when you have no possible chance of completing it?

This event is nothing like the Chewie or C3-PO event, where dumb luck was a huge deciding factor in completing.

• Options
    Yea full g12 teams with zetas its still hard probably 2 to 3 toimes harder then chewy and not cause of pre loaded tm
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »

But I'm a slow learner.

The OP and some others just want to see how hard the event is maybe they want to plan how much to gear for the other phase ,Or maybe have some fun and try something new it is a game after all.

It's probably because unlike most other events you only get shards , no crystals and no credits or gear so they probably thought that as there is nothing of immediate use to gain to not allow you to enter phase , that's a reasonable response I think .
    But please continue to tell them how they might or might not feel

ooh, gimme a break.
    You know aswell as i do that at the end of the day it doesn't make one iota of a difference whether or not you're already able to play 50% of the event now. Do you honestly feel like players would have been happier if that were the case?
    It may suck a tinsy tiny bit less for some players, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't make a difference how players feel about the event. Heck, some players may even be more annoyed if they would have gotten the chance to play due to the kind of event it is (the kind that comes with boat loads of complaints that it's too difficult or too much RNG).
    I stand by my earlier statement, complaining for the sake of complaining. Obviously it sounds more reasonable to complain about this than about the entire event, but this is not worth getting upset about (unlike the entire event).
  • Options
    Because you didn't spend enough money yet, so once you do you can get the event unlocked. :tongue:

I've resigned myself to getting big deal things the second time, though this event being as hard as people say makes me wonder if I'll get him even after I unlock Darth Revan.
  • Options
    It's a game of Whales, by whales, for whales. If the pleebs, f2p/minnows/dolphins, get in the marquee events, the high paying customers (profit base) won't want to keep paying as much and it wouldn't incentiveize as many to increase their paywall limits. Note, I'm not complaining, just observing. At the end of the day this is a profit-driven business and programmers ain't cheap. I'm still playing; that must say something.