Does anyone know ... ?

Stenun
851 posts Member
Does anyone know the answer to the following or know of an online resource where I might find the answer?

I need 41 more GP to get a character to 6,000 in the next few hours so they can participate in the Territory War. Using my current resources, I have the following options available to me but ONLY one ...
1) The character is currently on Gear Lvl VII with one bit of gear attached. I can add one more.
OR
2) I can increase an ability from Level 4 to Level 5
OR
3) I can take a Mod from level 1 to level 3.

Would any of these give me the 41 GP I need? Which will give me the most?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    They all do but having level 1 mods is terrible you should up them asap and work on getting speed seckndaries. If you have gold mods are the fastest if not use ur ability mats / gear
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    They all do but having level 1 mods is terrible you should up them asap and work on getting speed seckndaries. If you have gold mods are the fastest if not use ur ability mats / gear

It's not a character I have immediate long term plans for. It's Young Han Solo and I just want to try putting an All Hans On Deck squad together. So I'm not too bothered as to what the mod does provided it makes him eligible to participate.

Putting the mod up to Level 3 only gained me 9 GP. So I need to find the credits for the remaining 32 in the next few hours!
  • increasing an ability level will do it i think. each provide like 50 gp increase if i remember correctly
  • if you need small amounts of credit fast, use your stash of ally points to buy bronziums
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    if you need small amounts of credit fast, use your stash of ally points to buy bronziums

Oo, didn't think of that, thanks! I'll see if I can actually get something helpful for once. :-)
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    increasing an ability level will do it i think. each provide like 50 gp increase if i remember correctly

After burning a load of Ally Points, I had enough to increase the ability from 4 to 5 and earned 113 GP. Thank you!

Now my opponents will quake in their boots at the site of my All Hans On Deck Squad! :p
  • You’ve likely got tons of unused mods that you can sell. They bring in a tidy sum. All the 3* and 4* mods are worthless, except as fodder for credits
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Lichbane wrote: »
    You’ve likely got tons of unused mods that you can sell. They bring in a tidy sum. All the 3* and 4* mods are worthless, except as fodder for credits

Oh they all go as soon as I get them.
    The only Mods I hang on to are 5*, rank B or better, or rank C or better with a Speed, Defence or Health primary stat.
  • I recommend you stockpile 5 star crit dmg/chance triangles, speed arrows, and potency or offence crosses even if they are grey.

These are what I can never seem to get enough of and are generally worth the credits to level in case they have a speed secondary once credits become less critical.
  • The good ole days, grinding so a player can make the TW. I recommend taking all mods to level 9 before you sell them to see if it will get a speed secondary, even the gray ones. Good Luck.