CLS R2 Chewbacca C3PO Han Solo. Order of zeta importance.

So I will be getting CLS tomorrow. I already have the others, C3PO at 6*. Seems like the team has lots of zeta. Where to start?

Replies

• I was going to paragraph this but a list is so much easier.
    1. Han
    2. Cls' It Binds All Things
    3. R2 Number Crunch
    4. C3P0's Unique ( helps getting guard on CLS as translation applies before guard calculations)
    5. R2 Combat Analysis
    6. CLS' Rebel Maneuver
    7. Chewie Loyal Protector( at least i think thats the name)
    8. Chewie Raging Wookiee
    9. C3P0 Special ability ( not going to guess this one)
    10. CLS' Learn Control

I use this team in arena so I have all 10, but really only the first 4 are necessary, first 8 are good, last two are meh.

p.s writing that list was far more fun than I expected
  • I haven't found I've had any trouble getting guard on CLS. If they're all G12 with reasonably similar mods, that should happen anyway, so I'm not quite as sold on the need for 3PO's unique as sir jacob above. At least not as that high of a priority. In fact, I would (and did) do C3PO's special before his unique.

IMO, he's pretty much nailed the rest of it though. The main reason the team works is because of the sheer damage output. So with that in mind, Han's is definitely the most important. IBAT is a close second. Some would put it first, but I personally think you get more out of Shoots First.

Arena battles are usually over so quickly that it's hard to say how much of a priority you should give to Chewie's Loyal Friend zeta, but it's pretty big for raids/TW/Assault Battles/etc. I might move that one up a bit, but I see why someone wouldn't.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    I'd put Chewie's higher. His Zeta that heals turns matches around.
    And his 2nd zeta is key to beating DR teams.

CLS's learn control helps against JKR teams too, as having him guarded with that on makes him incredibly strong on defence, reducing all incoming crits and debuffs.

And of course you need the leader Zeta'd to outspeed Revan.

Hmm, Def Hans First, then CLS's lead, Then IBat, then R2 Number Crunch then C3's special would be my first few. C3's special getting 2 more debuffs out speeds you up quickly. From there You have everything that gives tm and damage for quicker kills and the rest is up to you in order of survivability.
  • I am hoping the team gets me back into top 200. Really old competitive shard
  • ToxicFish
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I’m in April 2016 shard running this line up, 50/50 against revan teams, 60/40 on Darth Revan teams, depends on opponent speeds and whether I can take down Jolee after thumping GMYoda, buff immunity on GK.
    Sit top 50 most days, but breaking past 30 most have 300+ speed mods.

https://swgoh.gg/squads/146454/