Malek without Zaalbar?

2Next

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Zahlbar means payable in German. Just saying. If you can't go it without him, you know what to do.
    Wait, build, save GET, and get him next time and buy shards more rapidly than you would have otherwise, ending up with a 7* Malak in a comparable timeframe.
    Still not a he.
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Zahlbar means payable in German. Just saying. If you can't go it without him, you know what to do.
    Wait, build, save GET, and get him next time and buy shards more rapidly than you would have otherwise, ending up with a 7* Malak in a comparable timeframe.

That’s on the assumption that this event which is a new level - mythical, will come back in a similar time frame to the legendary (3-4). Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s 6 months till we see Malak again.

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I find that unlikely, but we'll see. No point leveling accusations toward CG before they've actually done anything.
    Still not a he.
  • @Mosjedi me and 2 guildmates did It with T3 and Mission. It was hard, but posible.
    1- Put Full offense mods on everyone
    2- kill the robots to Control the rage countdown
    3- let Malak absorb the Critical Immunity Jedi
    4- when every Jedi is down you'll need Luck, so If you did alright and have luck you'll kill him

It's posible, I tried for 9 hours. Don't give up
  • Thanks everyone for the comments after 15 hours of trying. It’s not doable for me. I’ve
    Followed the above advice pieces to no avail and my roster is stacked.

After thousands of dollars and countless hours that’s it for me. I’m walking away. Discord gone, app gone, YouTube subscriptions unfollowed.

Been fun being part of the community
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Mosjedi wrote: »
    After thousands of dollars and countless hours that’s it for me. I’m walking away. Discord gone, app gone, YouTube subscriptions unfollowed.

Because of one character you can't get the first time around? Isn't that quite a bit over the top? Yes, it may be frustrating but there's no need for this.
    To be true i'm happy there's an event that needs a good strategy and not only speed, i would love being able to play it myself.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn