251,000 hp Malak?

Has anyone tested the interaction with Malak under a Nihilus lead? The stats of my Malak can be seen in the photo below. Both Nihilus and Malak convert protection to health. Is it stacking? If so my Malak would have 251,851 hp.

1si6uzw14qim.png

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Throw the Malak into GW with DN lead and EP. Have EP laugh and see how much damage he does. Should be able to find the health from there.

I imagine not. I think that either Malak's unique or DN's lead would trigger and take all the prot and convert it, leaving no prot for the other ability to convert. But I could be wrong
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Already simmed my gw :(
  • Options
    I just tried it in a normal node. The thing we forgot was he takes reduced damage from % damage effects... so now I don’t know how to tell. @HK666

grzrc2bvrafq.png
  • Options
    Yep that's 250,000,000 health right there. Palp's health damage on raid bosses is 0.03 %.

so 75*100/0.03 = 250,000,000

:o
  • Options
    Oh wait a second, sorry, I didn't read far enough down on the swgoh.gg mechanics page. It's 0.03% against raid bosses but 0.05% against allies that take reduced health damage.

so 75*100/0.05 = 150,000,000

Sorry for the false info / hype above /facepalm
  • Options
    Booo :D
  • Options
    Under EP Lead hes at 200k, sounds great
  • Options
    May we see your mods? :smiley:

@Pariah_Anchorite here you go.

ar1paide2k6t.png
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Tyvm! Speed arrow. Could go even higher on protection. Time will tell about optimum slotting, tho
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    How would they stack?
    Once you get the first conversion, the second gets 0 protection to convert to health....
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Tyvm! Speed arrow. Could go even higher on protection. Time will tell about optimum slotting, tho

@Pariah_Anchorite I looked at what a protection arrow would do. See screenshot below. Albeit it was just a gimpy one I had lying around.

vgtbcrttld4s.png

Also it should be noted I have a pretty amazing speed arrow:

pxmu9chq7rwo.png
  • Options
    @Pariah_Anchorite Also, I have no idea what the optimal modding is going to be, but there is a theory that you don’t need any speed at all. Since he gets a bonus turn at 75%, 50%, and 25%, and keeps healing up, you may not need to put any speed on him. The issue with that is healing immunity. I have a feeling one of the things they may change about him is making him immune to healing immunity or shock because one of the major downfalls right now is zPalp teams. Having said that, so far he’s working pretty well. This is from earlier today when a JKR team in my shard chat attacked me:

4w709nrnjsdi.jpeg
  • Options
    How'd you get a 7 star Malak? Test account?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Ikky likes to hoard.
  • Options
    Oh wait a second, sorry, I didn't read far enough down on the swgoh.gg mechanics page. It's 0.03% against raid bosses but 0.05% against allies that take reduced health damage.

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but that's not how percentages work. 75 damage would be 0.05% of 150,000, not 150,000,000.
  • Options
    Wow.. that's some serious hoarding! I'm surprised the GE store even dropped 175 shards in 24hrs.. nice.
  • JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    Options
    Malachi wrote: »
    Wow.. that's some serious hoarding! I'm surprised the GE store even dropped 175 shards in 24hrs.. nice.

You can refresh the store
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Malachi wrote: »
    How'd you get a 7 star Malak? Test account?

he just spared some guild event currency I guess
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I had 104,000 guild event currency. I just refreshed the store several times (up to but not including the 400 refresh) over two days.
  • Options
    This is from the road ahead that was posted on January 31st:

nw9130bbh99d.jpeg

I was already stockpiling some guild event currency and once I read that I decided to hoard 100,000 and spend anything above that I got.
  • Options
    I've been playing around with it. But I don't have a zeta lead onDarh Nihlius. I have played him along side Darth Sion. Malak, seems to be a hybrid of Sion and Nihlius in some ways. Malak will be a scary scary member of any Sith team going forward.
  • Options

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but that's not how percentages work. 75 damage would be 0.05% of 150,000, not 150,000,000.

woops, posting after a friday night out = typing loooots of zeros :D

meaning was pretty obvious I hope to most people though especially as the working I provided gives the correct answer I just got trigger happy with the 0 button ;)
  • Options
    So, there's no answer to this?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    So, there's no answer to this?

it was answered. no it does not stack.

we see 75 damage in the post up at the top. math works out to 150,000 which is what he shows as the value of his mods when combined once. therefore there is no double stack.