Darth Revan is dominating Arena: why everybody negates this and continue to say "JKR too OP"?

2Next

Replies

• Nihion wrote: »
    Rаvаgе wrote: »
    I get it you think cuz you been playing this for three years and haven't spent a dime that you're entitled to s***. But guess what,you're not. Shut up bitchsauce

So edgy.

They’re probably a troll. Let’s see if they have a riddle for us.

8 total posts, so I'm sure it's a fake account that'll be banned post haste.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    The guys that have been running other lineups are complaining about bastila newest upgrade. It's made jkr harder for them.

• Fléau wrote: »
    JKR still remains a better choice defensively, there are fewer teams that can beat him.
    The only reason DR is dominating the meta is because people tend to prefer 1min long battles to 5min long ones.

As someone who uses CLS as my arena team as I am not a whale and have never been at the top end of arena, I can tell you I would far rather face a Darth Revan squad than JKR.
  • F2p easy route:
    1. Shard chat.
    2. Switch po to off hour.
    3. Have different teams. My jkr v jkr always wins because I'm fast but I still use palp to beat dr.
    4. Mod farm EVERY DAY.

I don't even have DR but I hit #1 every po. There's a reason top f2p call it SWGOM.

They won’t let you in your shard chat unless you’re consistently getting top 10 - and you can’t consistently get top ten unless you’re in a shard chat 🤷‍♂️
  • They won’t let you in your shard chat unless you’re consistently getting top 10 - and you can’t consistently get top ten unless you’re in a shard chat 🤷‍♂️

The easiest way to get top something is when meta shifts, if you are lucky to have right characters. And not trash mods.
    But you also should not be in 100++))

• Ratinira wrote: »
    They won’t let you in your shard chat unless you’re consistently getting top 10 - and you can’t consistently get top ten unless you’re in a shard chat 🤷‍♂️

The easiest way to get top something is when meta shifts, if you are lucky to have right characters. And not trash mods.
    But you also should not be in 100++))

I’m ~50 on average.

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Hmmm here is a hint...
    Have a fast GK. Let him use retribution FIRST and not the assist... Watch the magic after that