Darth Malak Achievements

I’m just genuinely curious as to why there are absolutely no rewards attached to any of the 4 achievements based around Darth Malak.. for the most “expensive” event of all time, for the hardest most tedious event the games ever seen we only get a 5* character. I mean yeah thanks for the wonderful character but come on?!! I can’t use him in arena effectively at g10, can’t enter a raid, and the new gear is just plain rough.

I just really want to know why we are being punished here? That’s what it feels like to me. This only ended up costing me 25$ because I was diligent in my saving but I feel TERRIBLE for my guildies who spent over 300$ for such a small return

Replies

• Agreed. And one of the achievements was going in with one side and just hitting him, once...
  • Shaddesy wrote: »
    I’m just genuinely curious as to why there are absolutely no rewards attached to any of the 4 achievements based around Darth Malak.. for the most “expensive” event of all time, for the hardest most tedious event the games ever seen we only get a 5* character. I mean yeah thanks for the wonderful character but come on?!! I can’t use him in arena effectively at g10, can’t enter a raid, and the new gear is just plain rough.

I just really want to know why we are being punished here? That’s what it feels like to me. This only ended up costing me 25$ because I was diligent in my saving but I feel TERRIBLE for my guildies who spent over 300$ for such a small return

What do you mean we got no "rewards" for these achievements?? Uhh last I checked we got an awesome portrait, 3x player titles, and an awesome 5 star character that already needs to be buffed and that we can't use effectively till 7 star (which will take 3-4 months of farming and at which point will most likely be replaced by a new stronger meta character).

I mean come on they were super generous with the rewards for this event..I think you're being a little entitled there bud ; ). It's not like they didn't give us plenty of notice for this event or didn't clearly explain how Mythic events would be...We should be grateful for the amazing communication and the generous reward of a 5 star character that is stuck behind 3-4 months of farm and an immense paywall for gear. It's not like those of us who unlocked him spent an enormous amount of time, money, and in game resources to beat the hardest event in the games history or anything...