That is all

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    It's tomorrow..... Relax...
  • Andros
    42 posts Member
    ya...been way to long.
  • The last one was a week maybe 2 ago, just stockpile for a little bit, my goal is to have a minimum of 10 m in reserve income of a new toon/ship drops that needs to go to level 85 right after unlock, just a tip
  • wu4jta616bc2.jpeg

Take this
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    wu4jta616bc2.jpeg

Take this

Forget credit heists, let's rob him instead ;)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Jesus **** that's a lot of moolah. Credits-shortage is definitely one of my worst bottlenecks at this point.
  • Don't level characters you don't use. Buy credits in arena store. Don't upgrade useless mods. Yeah there are ways to earn alot of credits but I agree that credit heist should not be nerfed
  • Don't level characters you don't use. Buy credits in arena store. Don't upgrade useless mods. Yeah there are ways to earn alot of credits but I agree that credit heist should not be nerfed

I swear I do all those things! I only level characters when I have them to a good gear level and want to use them in the next GA/TW, I use my arena tokens exclusively on credits, I only ever level mods to where they reveal secondary stats and then I stop (I even have lots of mods sitting at lvl 12 because they have 5-10 speed but I'm not ready to slice them), and I almost never buy mods from the mod store. But I somehow always am sitting at < 3 million credits!
    I guess when credit heists come I usually end up seeing a great gold mod in the store that I buy "just this once..." so maybe that's what keeps me from having a good stockpile. Do people just not buy mods or is everyone's stockpile a hangover from before the mod store existed?
  • Lookout they'll erase this for "ffs"
  • I stripped a bunch of mods off characters that are not being used for anything. Since we are now in the anti-GP for GA meta. That alone gave me a ton of credits. I would level to see if they get speed and sell right away. I have never been one with a lot of credits but sitting comfortably right now.
  • “I have 20M I keep on reserve. I’m clearly the same length, type, and skill of player as you so you should have a regular surplus too.” - most SWGOH forum dudes

But in all seriousness, we had a credit heist yesterday. That’s the quickest it’s come back in months.