Descriptions of special buffs on geonosian didn’t mention for ship only

EA, as the captioned above, the TW details didn’t mention the buffs are for ship only. Thus, our guild just think it is the buffs for geonosian toons and place many geonosian teams (toons) for defence. Any solutions? As the wrong placing are due to the unclear description inside the game details. Thx

Replies

• Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    Forum post says "Ships"
    8duv2kne79mn.png

In Game details doesn't say "Ships"
    5p4dhmz18p58.png

It can't be that hard for some one to check these things at CG can it? Just one person to check information from the forums to the game. I guess that's our job though.
  • I was just coming to post the same.

As it has been pointed out when people rant and complain: the forum audience is a fraction of those playing. so In-game announcements trump those on forum announcements. (Actually, I fully accept this argument... and, let's be fair, it is the one they are using for the 8 being temporary of course!)

Therefore the game announcement should have said ships; so the vast majority of players got the right information and not the few.

However, if forum information trumps game notices, then can we talk about that 8 being temporary please?
  • One of my guildmate chat with the online help and get this feedback
    r7s2cp67dics.jpg
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    qy2238qoadzv.png

Is this the new type of event riddles you're making: "Try to figure out what we missed to tell you in the current TW details!"?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Just came to check in on this confusion... @CG_SBCrumb, any clarification?

@CG_SBCrumb responded to a similar thread on reddit 6 hours ago, even without being tagged in the thread. Apparently reddit is the place to look for official statements and not these EA forums here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bhr06d/tw_bonus_buff_to_geonosians_only_applies_to_ships/