6 Team GA needs UPDATE.

I'd like to start with the fact that GA is one of the best modes in the game right now. It's a great addition and a new/engaging way for us to pay in SWGOH. As a competitive player I enjoy this mode very much and want to say that it was one of the best additions to the game thus far.

The suggestion I'd like to propose is that the iteration of GA currently active is by far the worst of the group. The single zone with all 6 teams placed in one territory that is accessible and viewable from the very start practically removes the single most unique, engaging and rewarding aspect of GA; strategy.

With the GA iterations which have multiple zones players can use strategy to bait the direction/territory your opponent goes first, or bait strong teams and try to present an intuitive defense for the zones which are not visible. It adds uncertainty and planning, it forces players to become better by using their rosters most efficiently, and it breeds ingenuity in setting up defenses with the hopes of stumping your opponent. This is completely removed from the 6 teams single zone GA variant.

Please, if you consider making any changes, change this GA set up that smashes all 6 teams into one node.

In my personal opinion, this iteration should actually take the very opposite approach to all 6 teams in one Territory, and make 3 separate territories on top, each with 2 teams per a territory. This small change would instantly take this rather unremarkable version of GA and create a really fun and engaging alternative.

Replies

• Options
    Another great option would be to split the teams into 2 teams per a territory over both top and bottom zone. Then make the ship zone a randomized dynamic territory that can appear in the back of either top or bottom zones.

The more uncertainty the more dynamic, fun and competitive these GA battles become.