Is there a way to speed up the process of getting Malak to 7*?

neogeohunter
112 posts Member
edited April 2019
Please Devs, do something to Speed up the process to get Malak to 7*. Maybe 3 TB's a month or another source for GET..
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You mean like the new Tb that's coming?
  • CG now accepting large donations for shards.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    You mean like the new Tb that's coming?
    In 3 months+

Malak will be back by then
  • Ultra wrote: »
    In 3 months+

Yup, by the time he comes around the second time, the guys who unlocked him now will only just be getting him to 7*, whereas the latecomers will have hoarded accordingly.

The whole thing makes zero sense to me. Just put out packs if we’ve unlocked him, he’s supposed to be a whale reward anyway.

Darth Revan needs a boost to create a proper meta, and we’re given a 5* character for it, so weak that he’s already being reworked on day one. Maybe if he was 7* he’d be able to compete!

@CG_Carrie throw us a bone here, we went through hell and back to get him.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    In 3 months+

Being that it was announced in this road ahead, it should be here before that 3 month mark.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Not everything has to be get it now.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Maybe spend the near 70000 GET to 7* him 🤨
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    In 3 months+

Being that it was announced in this road ahead, it should be here before that 3 month mark.
    If they can deliver it on time...
    Palanthian wrote: »
    In 3 months+

Yup, by the time he comes around the second time, the guys who unlocked him now will only just be getting him to 7*, whereas the latecomers will have hoarded accordingly.

The whole thing makes zero sense to me. Just put out packs if we’ve unlocked him, he’s supposed to be a whale reward anyway.

Darth Revan needs a boost to create a proper meta, and we’re given a 5* character for it, so weak that he’s already being reworked on day one. Maybe if he was 7* he’d be able to compete!

I haven't spent a single cent on Malak but I do have a lot of problems for a spender's perspective. I agree, it makes zero sense, and you cannot enjoy your premium toon until everyone else has it. You essentially paid for nothing. I can write an essay on why this Malak release is dumb but it will fall into deaf ears. Buffing Malak isn't the answer as that limits his worth to Squad Arena and to GA to a minor extent
  • Cadmus
    28 posts Member

So much this. I spend money so I don’t have to manage my resources. I spend so I can remove the time gates. If spending keeps these time gates intact or requires me to implement careful resource management, why would I bother. I could simply wait to unlock #2 and be fully prepped for 7* g12.

How about a GET token pack or a Malak shard pack or something? (Y’all really did manage to annoy most people, whales to ftp, with this release).
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    [

You have forgotten one thing: not everyone has zero GET stockpile. Some has been hoarding GET since the news about new addings to that shop was announced. Or even much before that...

Good GET amount and luck/crystals and 7* Malak can be collected even before that event is finished
    Post edited by Ratinira on
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Don't forget to continue hoarding GET after your Malak is 7* either because it's likely that he is just the first of characters to be released there via Mythic Battle events.
  • I didn't buy Malek because I have 0 GET. I saved $$$$ and I will probably still have Malek at 7* with most others.