Shard chat idea

Stick
647 posts Member
I’m not one who supports shard chats , because sometimes I think it is just helping the rich get richer. I also think the people who use it are clever and I can’t fault them. However seeing today , #2 in my arena was a single thrawn team. No other character and no mods or zeta ... that it’s a bit silly sometimes.

My idea - an option for a challenge , what if we could challenge any arena team , no matter the power. But it took away all 5 attempts and was non refreshable. You had one shot , that’s it. Perhaps it would help the developers eliminate the chats , which lets be real is orchestrated by people who use to get participation awards in school.
I’d love to hear arguments , and I don’t think I’ve solved the shard bully issue. But I think it’s a start. Think this would be a good place to mull over ideas.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Arena, especially now the top 50, maybe even 100 can all beat each other. I can't think of anyone who would want to go from 1->50 either by being sniped right before PO or even right after PO.

Right now there is "damage control" to being sniped as you move up. Burning the extra 50 to get higher in arena means something, if they made such a drastic change to arena, it would destroy the game.