Any max on counters? (Theorizing)

I was looking back on one of my old posts about Ezra counter attacking 4 times. Reading through it, I began to wonder;
Is there any max on how many times a character can counter?
Example:
Greedo (Possibly infinite attacks)
Count Dooku (100% Counter Chance)
Say Greedo attacks 20 times (and somehow CD survives this) Would Dooku counter attack 20 times?

Replies

• Yes, count dooku would counter 20 times in this scenario.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    so I believe the only character we have been told can attack an "infinite" amount of times is greedo.

in that case, yes a character like dooku would counter every attack. or anyone with 100% counter chance or the retribution buff.
  • I can say with certainty that this is true. I attacked a very strong dooku with greedo once and hit about 10-15 times. Greedo died rather quickly.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Yup, Greedo can get his little green posterior handed to him real fast if he lands a string of hits on a countering opponent. :D
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    so I believe the only character we have been told can attack an "infinite" amount of times is greedo.

in that case, yes a character like dooku would counter every attack. or anyone with 100% counter chance or the retribution buff.

I'm 99% sure Kit Fisto has no cap on his multi-attacks just like Greedo. I think he was mentioned by Carrie when Greedo got gis rework. His % chance is lower though. I'm hoping they will tweak him with Clone Wars content to make him more of a LS equal of Greedo.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    There is no cap on counters for anyone.
    Just Greedo con get multiple counterattack(s) from 1 attack on him as well as he can get another attack 50% on critical hit.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I'm 99% sure Kit Fisto has no cap on his multi-attacks just like Greedo. I think he was mentioned by Carrie when Greedo got gis rework. His % chance is lower though. I'm hoping they will tweak him with Clone Wars content to make him more of a LS equal of Greedo.

I've been trying for a week to get kit to hit more than twice never landed