Is anyone else having trouble landing fear on Revan since the update?

Ninjah9
906 posts Member
I have done several battles in arena today, and each time I use DS Bastilla's fear ability on JKR it never inflicts fear?

Replies

• Options
    Light bastila has a new unique that gives jkr +70% tenacity or so
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Knight Revan was completely gimp and probably the worst character leading the worst team in the game, so they gave him and his team a much-needed buff.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Jedi Knight Revan was completely gimp and probably the worst character leading the worst team in the game, so they gave him and his team a much-needed buff.

And today is opposite day! CUP is awesome, JKR is weak, Malak event is easy!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Especially after 6 months of him being the worst character in the game, not placing anywhere in arena. Because every single team could beat him!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    :D
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Even after a day to think about it I still just can't fathom why they buffed this team. Why!? Are you honestly that out of touch with the community playing your game? Apparently so. 🙄

It vexes me. This is the only conclusion I can come up with:

1. They did not think it through; or
    2. They actually WANT no more than 2 teams to dominate. This is hinted at by the lackluster GG changes, the Finn nerf, and the after the fact Bastille buff and what appears to be Malak buff coming. It is after all the best way for them to make money. They just havent been so blatantly obvious about it until now. Its true and full paywall implementation.

I understamd they need to make money and am glad they do. But get rid of any illusions of a diverse meta or arena balance going forward.
  • Options
    Its incredible how many of these posts could be avoided by reading abilities. LS bast now grants JKR 70% tenacity if he is leader, which makes it harder for DS Bast to apply fear because hers can be resisted.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Its incredible how many of these posts could be avoided by reading abilities. LS bast now grants JKR 70% tenacity if he is leader, which makes it harder for DS Bast to apply fear because hers can be resisted.

Forgive me I didnt expect CG to buff the most dominant team in the history of this game, especially after their post about wanting diversity...
  • Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »

Forgive me I didnt expect CG to buff the most dominant team in the history of this game, especially after their post about wanting diversity...

They want diversity yes and they said it will take time so i think they only want jkr, dr and then future meta toons so none if the older ones like jtr cls traya emp or any of the other counters
  • Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »

They want diversity yes and they said it will take time so i think they only want jkr, dr and then future meta toons so none if the older ones like jtr cls traya emp or any of the other counters

If that's true that they will only allow a few pre determined teams to dominate everyone then this game is dead. Most of the fun of this game is the theory crafting, and coming up with creative ways to beat teams in arena. If they make it so only teams they select will be able to compete, then (given their recent behavior) expect only heavy pay to win characters will be competitive, and this game will truly be ruined. Before the release of the malak event, the one team jkr meta was the most disgusting pay to win move they ever made.
  • Options
    Both revans where abke to be gotten if you started farming immediately if ftp if u where prepared keeping a stash of crystals at all times just in case as a ftp. If you whete a casual ftp with no stockpile and did not start farming day of there release yes they where a pay wall but anyone who was prepared and ready got them 1st time around. But definitely can see most future events going this route as in not prepared u wont get 1st time around but able to the 2nd go around. Which rewards spenders and well prepared ftp players.