Can someone please explain this ridiculousness

That team one shot everybody on my Jedi Knight Revan team

Replies

• Tw bonuses and prolly loaded turn meter
  • Oh okay disregard what I said I completely forgot about territory War bonuses thanks for the reminder
  • NinjaChronicles
    308 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Lol yeah that team is brutal this tw
  • I was wrecked by this team as well. I don’t know much about how tw bonuses work. Can you plan for a meta team based on tw timing?

For example, 2 months from now, tw bonus will be x and I should get working on team y for it?
  • Presaria wrote: »
    I was wrecked by this team as well. I don’t know much about how tw bonuses work. Can you plan for a meta team based on tw timing?

For example, 2 months from now, tw bonus will be x and I should get working on team y for it?
    Not really, the bonuses are quite random, although they will likely return again at some point in the future.
  • There has been buffs to older teams that need a rework, like clones, winds, dooku, genosians.

This was the first more unique bonus, based on all Hans working together.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Mine only stopped 4 teams..... Of course, Captain and Young Han are only g8, so maybe that was actually overperforming.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    We ran into a guild that powered through us really bad so I dont have a great data set, but the teams that did best for us were Storm Han, RHan, YHan, CHan and Chewie.
  • CLS lead with the Hans works pretty well. Didn’t use Yolo.
  • I used Nightsisters, worked well.