Unstable War buffs

So is this current war going to be a wash with both guilds receiving 1st rewards? The way unstable droids buff is listed is quite a bit different from “the way it was supposed to be.” Placing a couple zones of JTr/Droids expecting them to blow up only to have it blow up in our face 😂

Replies

• My JTR team was an absolute disaster with these new droid bonuses. Completely ruins the team. I won’t be doing that again. I think BB8 is going in a full droid team next time.
  • Yea, the initial description made them sound like a group of bombs which would be fun for a defensive placement. The “actual” buff doesn’t really seem like a buff at all.
  • The actual buff is a nerf.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    I liked it. One of my droids exploded leaving the NS team i was facing all on red HP and my next aoe attack killed them all. :D
  • Yall just didnt understand it right. I personally thought it was pretty obvious that droids would be **** on defense this time around. You gotta use em to suicide squad the major meta defense teams on attack.
  • Makaidos wrote: »
    Yall just didnt understand it right. I personally thought it was pretty obvious that droids would be **** on defense this time around. You gotta use em to suicide squad the major meta defense teams on attack.

Let it be known im not calling yall stupid or anything. Its just 7 am and i have no clue how to say this in a more positive way XD
  • We didn’t understand it because it wasn’t described correctly. There is no amount of intelligence that can detect when CG flubs up an ability description.
  • Entus
    161 posts Member
    The fact of the matter was the description and how they actually functioned were different. It led some guilds to put them on defense where they were completely useless.

Instead of focusing on how we think the devs should develop(malak debate) - the community should probably focus its mob mentality in a positive light and help call CG out when they actually make a mistake.