Is there a list of event difficulty?

Just curious, as I did Chewy with 5 og BHs (which took >5 hours) and I'm just wondering which events are harder.

I'm hearing Malak LS is hard, but is it harder than Chewy?

What about C3PO?

Replies

• DarthRevan1023
    637 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yea ls is way harder then chewy or c3po
  • Options
    Malak is much harder than anything else, both for the requirements (2 hero chars) and the actual event. Each attempt may easily take 20-30 mins, and the outcome is still crazy rng even if you have maxed toons, and youll only know the result at the very end...
    If youre not even planning to go g12+ chars and all zetas, expect to have A LOT of attempts of those 30 mins tries..
  • Options
    I dont think its harder i think less people are properly prepared. That being said I personally am no where near getting malak so i very well could be wrong.
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Options
    fletchmars wrote: »
    I dont think its harder i think less people are properly prepared. That being said I personally am no where near getting malak so i very well could be wrong.

Your wrong lol. A lot of people have g12 +zetas and still having issues. I was one of them, had everyone g12+ some extra pieces and zetad except for mission who was g11 but also zetad. Still took me longer than chewy and 3po events
  • Options
    My guildmates who played long enough to remember the *first* GMY event says Malak is easy 😂
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I would say it is totally different.
    Chewie is really RNG orientated and this is a quick fight.
    It is super frustrating.
    Malak is also RNG dependent (especially at the end for the final) but it is a lot longer and complicated in its design. You also need the G12+ pieces to do it relax.
    It is super frustrating and was mentally exhausting to me.
  • Options
    fletchmars wrote: »

You are. On chewie or c3po I agree though
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Difficulty scales for events, hardest to easiest:

1) Malak - the Force be with you because RNG sure ain't.

2) Chewbacca - dead or alive, you're coming with me. Unless Bossk dies first then throw yourself into the Sarlacc pit.

3) C3PO - Ewoks are apparently fluent in 6 million forms of buttkicking but only if Wicket and Paploo are present.

4) Thrawn - Phoenix rising indeed.

5) R2/BB8 - droids that fry together stick together.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"