Rebel and FO ridiculousness

Hello! I run cls and co and every now and then i run into a stray FO team. I can clear their entire team no problem except the two kylos. If im careful i can take out KR but am left with KRU and he times me out every single time with his healing. My full team cant beat him. Any advice or are rebels just destined to time out against FO. Heres what i have!
https://swgoh.gg/p/723388269/characters/
Thanks!

Replies

• H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait until you have to deal with JKR and Darth Revan. He's tough at the beginning because you don't have characters that can put heal immunity on him.
  • Options
    I do though! Ive beat JKR teams and darth revan teams lol! I just dont want to sub out anyone to inflict healing immunity because ill have to switch them back afterwards
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Your CLS team should be able to beat a kru team. Make sure CLS is guarded. You need chewie c3Po and CLS alive if you want to beat them.
  • Options
    I do lol. I have the exact setup needed i just always time out on KRU. Too much healing
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If you're using C3P0, the exposes on basic aren't doing any real damage to him (reduced damage from %health), but they are healing him a ton - FO under KRU gains 5% health and protection every time they gain a status effect. Try subbing someone else for 3P0 next time.

I never really noticed the heal from status effects until I tried running my Carth team against FO - I had the same issue, killed the other 3 but couldn't kill the Kylos because all the dots I was stacking on them were healing them far more than hurting them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Okay ive thought about that but even before i had 3po i had trouble with him. But i guess i could sub in boba or something that can get a big hit and inflict Healing immunity
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Okay ive thought about that but even before i had 3po i had trouble with him. But i guess i could sub in boba or something that can get a big hit and inflict Healing immunity

That seems weird. Your Rebels do look like they should be more than capable of steamrolling KRU. He heals himself a lot, but not THAT much. I'm wondering how well modded these teams are that you're running into.

Anyway, yes, healing immunity will make him a pushover.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Just subbed in boba and it worked great. Only problem is now ive gotta remember to swap back lol
  • Options
    Using 3P0 vs a properly modded KRU team is what is hurting you. Just run the same team (4 vs 5) without him and you'd probably be fine. Stick thrawn in instead of 3P0 would work too.

A KRU/OG Kylo combo with enough health on KRU and enough defense and protection on Kylo is very difficult for good CLS/Hewie/3P0 teams to kill. C3P0 only adds debuffs which heal them, exposes which do hardly any damage to them, and extra TM reduction which prevents OG Kylo taking turns building his defense up.

If you want to keep 3P0 in the team you'll need to kill KRU while there's some others still alive so you can use the abilities that do more debuffs on other characters while using the big damage attacks on KRU. When you are down to OG Kylo make sure you don't do any TM reduction moves if you can avoid it. If you do switch in Thrawn then don't fracture OG kylo as you need him to take some turns.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    The only LS toon I can think of that gets bonuses with 3p0 and can inflict heal immunity is Anakin and JTR. Either of those should work as a sub.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I run FO, and typically Rebel teams have trouble with me. I’ve chalked it up to the stacking debuffs. If you can debuff as little as possible or use healing immunity, you should be good.
  • Options
    Too much healing = you need to do more crit damage
  • Options
    Get someone with heal immunity.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Too much healing = you need to do more crit damage
    This. There's nothing fancy to it, just nuke 'em hard and fast enough.
  • Options
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Just subbed in boba and it worked great. Only problem is now ive gotta remember to swap back lol

Serious bizniz