Fifth First Order Character?

I currently have:

Kylo Unmasked (L) 7*, Gear XII
Kylo 7*, Gear XII
Executioner 7*, Gear XII
Phasma 7*, Gear XI

But who is the best fifth for them? I currently use the TIE Pilot but that's pretty much by default as he is my highest geared other FO. Are any of the other FO characters better than the TIE Pilot?

Replies

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Use FO Stormtrooper and Officer. Replace Phasma and Tie Pilot.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Fost and FOO would generally be considered better than phasma and pilot.

That said I use fotp myself simply because his ship used to be meta and I built him then.
  • Options
    Hmm, guess I have more work to do than I thought. Glad I asked before I started working on gear XII for Phasma.

Thanks!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I currently have:

Kylo Unmasked (L) 7*, Gear XII
    Kylo 7*, Gear XII
    Executioner 7*, Gear XII
    Phasma 7*, Gear XI

But who is the best fifth for them? I currently use the TIE Pilot but that's pretty much by default as he is my highest geared other FO. Are any of the other FO characters better than the TIE Pilot?

My team is exactly that + G11 Officer. It’s a pretty enjoyable team, and it’s nice to use officer to free an ally such as KRU from an onslaught of debuffs. If I could though, I would replace Phasma with FO Stormtrooper.
  • Options
    Mine depends on where they're being used. Pit or STR I use Kru, kr, foe, Phasma, foo. For phase 4 AAT I swap foo for fost as the group buff shields against air strike.

Phasma us the only other FO leader, so useful in 3 toon GA squads: Kru+FOO+FOE; Phasma+kr+fost. She's also on kylo shuttle crew.

However, fotfp can do some insane damage when maxed.

Be interesting to see if new movie brings new FO
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    KRU, Kylo, FOST, FOX and ... wait for it ... zBarris.

Mod KRU for health and speed, and watch the team spell a sithton of trouble for your average GA opponent.