Pretty solid way to beat Malak w/ JKR

It's a little late for this I know, but I just did it a 2nd time to make sure it works (and to show a friend)

Mods
JKR and Bast Speed mods, BUT I put in the highest offense 2ndaries I could find. JKR dmg 5242, speed at 265. Very high crit damage triangle, but very low crit chance on both toons. Bast was at 3588 dmg, and 231 speed
Mission and Zaalbar---All offense mods, didn't worry about speed. Low crit chance again, but with Crit dmg triangle
Jollee Whatever. Malak pretty much ignores him

Strategy
1. Kill Droids. Kill Droids. Kill Droids. Seriously, if they're up, take them down. It will keep Malak's Enrage count low.
2. When there's a pause of droids popping up, start lowering the health of the Jedi Tubes, but focus on lowering the one with the Crit Immunity first. You want Malak to absorb this one so he becomes immune to crits, and you can no longer be feared by it. Once he absorbs this one, you want to take the others down. Remember that Malak always absorbs the lowest health Jedi Tube.
3. Kill Droids
4. Whenever Zaalbar's special ability is available use it on Malak. You need a minimum of 4 stacks of Armor Shred on Malak to win this fight. If Malak has taunt, do anything you can to avoid hitting him (make Mission go invis...Use Revan's Direct Focus on a droid, whatever). You only want Malak to absorb one Jedi Tube
5. Use Jollee's heal on Zaalbar to keep him up for as long as possible. Malak tends to focus more on Zaalbar than any other toon.
6. Kill the other Jedi tubes as you can. Keep one up until you are ready for the final fight with Malak. I did this by making sure that the droids were down for a couple of turns, then took it out really quick. You also want to make sure that Malak has less than 15 on his Enrage timer (the lower the better). I also tried to let my cooldowns reset themselves, so I could go full bore on Malak.

Final Fight
Not much to say here. He will take out Zaalbar and Mission first, and it will most likely happen. Just keep on Malak. At this point, unless his Enrage Timer is getting ready to hit 30, ignore the droids as much as possible. With any luck (and it does take some) you'll get him down.

Misc.
If Malak hasn't absorbed the 1st tube yet, and his enrage timer is in the upper teens, restart. Sometimes the timer of the droids gets goofy and his timer goes up quicker than you want.