a sense of accomplishment aka malak

jndy66b2pg9q.jpg

Dear Devs,
I know I've gone kicking and screaming along this ride for the past year or so (since the arrival of the sith raid). Strangely enough as i entered the 3rd hour of attempts to unlock Malak, i actually began to appreciate the whole story arc/process we've gone through over the past year with the KoToR toons and how is all seemingly led up to this moment. It was an immense challenge starting with the Jedi Revan to Darth Revan farms and then the race to gear everyone for Malak. So i will have to say well done, that was an epic way to introduce the KoToR toons. Thanks

Replies

• Darknesswon
    618 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Lmfao , they had too, half the people on here dont know or care who revan is lol
  • I honestly don’t think this was a huge decision and road to that you think it is. They saw DR wasn’t as big of a $$ success as they hoped so they rushed DM out to make up for it.
  • never played KoToR

I would definitely recommend giving it a go. Still the greatest Star Wars game ever made IMO
  • DarthRevan1023
    637 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Daimoisgod wrote: »
    never played KoToR

I would definitely recommend giving it a go. Still the greatest Star Wars game ever made IMO

Yea kotor one was great also kotor 2 i liked more not cause of story but csuse i could turn most of ur party into jedi/sith and the old republic mmo was also good.

Then u have books also about that era and alot to.

Would say way more possible content in the old republic era then there is in sll the movies combined