Guys...The Malak event is 100% fair and balanced..............

Darth
296 posts Member
Everyone calm down! This event and the Darth Revan event have been completely fair and reasonable, the company that makes this game is THEE greatest company in the world and is all about they’re fans!!! I mean have u played Battlefront 2??? A masterpiece and a 10/10 game!! Galaxy Of Heroes is really on a good track and are REALLY pleasing they’re fan base and I don’t see anybody leaving this game anytime soon...............................

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Ima be 100% honest with you. I dont know if you are being sarcastic or if this is the way you write lol.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    10/10 pos ritten in sexcellent Engrish.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    English 100
  • Options
    Darth wrote: »
    Everyone calm down! This event and the Darth Revan event have been completely fair and reasonable, the company that makes this game is THEE greatest company in the world and is all about they’re fans!!! I mean have u played Battlefront 2??? A masterpiece and a 10/10 game!! Galaxy Of Heroes is really on a good track and are REALLY pleasing they’re fan base and I don’t see anybody leaving this game anytime soon...............................

Thankfully we can tell this is a joke. EA sucks @$$ and is ruining a g8 game but thankfully your **** made us all laugh. Great joke fodder
  • Options

9aqpyw14iejo.gif

The Dark Side has made you strong.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Wow the enforcers are sleeping today. This post has lasted a few hours now. Might be a record.
  • Options

*their
  • SebPovic
    67 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Pretty funny how most of the opinions on this forum can only be black or white. Think of the greyish tones guys, thats were the truth normally resides.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    swgoh is one of the best mobile games i've ever played. I've tried my fair share of mobile games and i've only played one other game daily for a 2+ years (Clash of clans).
    So yea, i do actually think swgoh is awesome!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    our guild is boycotting all events until Jedi Luke comes out. Enough with esoteric characters that only hardcore geeks know about. Or characters like Bistan that showed up in a movie for 5 seconds.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    While OPs post is ovbiously being sarcastic, I agree with the topic title. It IS fair for those who figure out how to beat it. The 90%(?) button mashers (most of them venting here on the official forum or on reddit) will struggle for sure.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    MolSlappis wrote: »
    our guild is boycotting all events until Jedi Luke comes out. Enough with esoteric characters that only hardcore geeks know about. Or characters like Bistan that showed up in a movie for 5 seconds.

Ill boycott if jedi luke comes out unless he comes out like a malak event but requires 3 hj toons 4 legendary toons and 3 brand new marquees toons still in the packs but be as good as cup
  • Options

hjtxsa99lbeu.jpg

Now I know you're not talking about the Kotor characters being esoteric. They're literally from the most well known Star Wars games.

Then again, that's the beauty of the vastness of the Star Wars universe. Everyone knows of the movies but not everyone has read all the books, played all the games, watched all the shows, or flipped through all the comics. Someone can love Star Wars without being a hardcore geek and hardcore geeks can get love as well when they come across that certain nod to them.

Now I'm gunna use this game and myself as an example. When they started adding Kotor characters I became ecstatic with this game, and I'm still ecstatic. I can't wait to finally unlock JKR, DR, and eventually Malak. I don't even have CLS or JTR, I don't care about those *characters*. Yeah they may be meta or useful for whatever but I'm not invested in their *character*. I couldn't care less if the Kotor toons were meta I want them for their *character* and what they mean to me, as I'm sure a lot of other players want CLS and JTR for that same reason.

Yes, Kotor has been getting a lot of love (more love than other eras lately) but that's probably because the creators love Kotor as well, and got a lot of feedback from the community when people were crying for Revan to be added to the game. I know I certainly asked for them to add all the Kotor companions from both games in one of those in-game surveys, so this feels like they're giving me exactly what I asked for. Look at Visas Marr, like she has no reason to be in this game other than the devs know of Kotor 2 and felt like putting her in the game. That's hilarious!

Why y'all gotta yuck people's yum? We all love Star Wars here. Why don't y'all people who don't know who these characters are give the original Kotor games a try and see what all the fuss is about. They really are worth a playthrough.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    swgoh is one of the best mobile games i've ever played. I've tried my fair share of mobile games and i've only played one other game daily for a 2+ years (Clash of clans).
    So yea, i do actually think swgoh is awesome!

Same. I offer constructive criticism because I care. If I didn't care, I'd just stop playing (like I did with Strike Force)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    There’s basically no challenging PvE content right now... I welcome anything that is insanely difficult. The problem is that we don’t have enough insanely difficult PvE content in the game. Mythic Battles sounds amazing 😍
  • Options

But you’ll miss all the Yuuzhan Vong years content coming out. Chewie solos a moon event, Han’s Great Depression, the betrayal of Mara Jade, Jacen Solo’s quest for self awareness and force time walking to see important events in Anakin’s life. There will also be cult classics such as Lumiya and the return of Rebel hero and Pilot, Jaxxon!!
  • Options

Like Dengar
  • Faffyd
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    much entitlement

Such angry
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options

Well...your guild is going to miss out on tons of gear, mods, & zetas and will therefore be woefully behind when Jedi Luke is released.

Your choice, I guess.
  • Options
    OP is a mega troll
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    There’s basically no challenging PvE content right now... I welcome anything that is insanely difficult. The problem is that we don’t have enough insanely difficult PvE content in the game. Mythic Battles sounds amazing 😍

Ill take anything but kinda against pushing for a single hard PVE event and they will be like “yo we listen” and you get one event instead of the big pve expansion we want