Farm priority Malak or hoard for next meta

Sayqqed
30 posts Member
edited April 2019
Hi holotable heroes.
Im in such situation. I hoarded for DR and skipped JKR. Now i want Malak in my collection but im tottally not ready. Here are my thoughts: if malak will get back next time before LS revan even if ill be ready on the event after april's one i wont be able to get malak his seccond time. So here is the question: should i hoard for the next meta after the new movies or malak might have a chance to have another sequence than JKR and DR.

P.S. Im far away from beeing native speaker.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    If you skipped JKR, it's probably a good idea to get him, regardless of Malak. Still one of the strongest teams in PvP, great in P2 HSTR and so on...
  • Sayqqed wrote: »
    Hi holotable heroes.
    Im in such situation. I hoarded for DR and skipped JKR. Now i want Malak in my collection but im tottally not ready. Here are my thoughts: if malak will get back next time before LS revan even if ill be ready on the even after april's one i wont be able to get malak his seccond time. So here is the question: should i hoard for the next meta after the new movies or malak might have a chance to have another sequence than JKR and DR.

P.S. Im far away from beeing native speaker.

Your English is great!
    Get them both. You need JKR for Malak anyway.
    Malak being in the GE store tells me that he will be meta for a long stretch. Both teams are the top of the food chain. They are great to have in all game modes. Who knows if Malak or either one of the Revans will be required in the new Tb as well.

On the other hand this is just speculation and we are in a new format for this year so I could totally be wrong like I was thinking Drevan will just be a counter to JKR.

But it never hurts getting all the journey and legendary toons. I say go for it.
  • I recommend getting JKR and then hoarding.
    Drevan is a dead end, even with Malak its just the same force as the JKR teams, so why would anyone bother g12ing a lot of unnecessary toons for nothing?
    Perhaps the next meta will be worth it, but DR unfortunately does not.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Skip JKR, wait for Jedi Luke. He’s going to be amazing, honestly.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Farm jkr characters and hoard gear.

There is no point in leveling up or gearing until the next revan event comes back anyway...and if something better drops before then you will be in a position to jump on it.
  • I would say hoard for the next meta, JKR requirements are really low, so no need to rush for that. The next big thing will definitely beat both Revans so shoot for that imho
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    You definitely want JKR regardless of metas, as he's likely to remain the best Jedi lead for a long time.

After that, probably a toss-up between hoarding and going for DR/Malak. I'd just worry about getting JKR and gearing him up for now, and see where the state of the game is when that's done.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png