Am I doing something wrong?

NNWO
17 posts Member
I'm a level 75, who for the life of me cannot get past rank 1999 in Arena., and I feel like it should be different

I manly rock

Bastila at gear 8 with 4 stars,

Jolee with 3 stars at gear 8,

HK-47 with 6 stars at gear 8,

T3 at gear 8 with 4 stars,

Canderous at gear 7 with 4 stars

With two main switch outs as their my highest

Big Z at gear 7 with 4 stars,

juhani at gear 7 with 2 stars.

The nightsisters destroy them, Phoenix holds them off until the time runs out, Kylo Ren unmasked does this solo, (lol)
and everyother mix team wears them down

Replies

• Get yoda and ezera if possible gk swap them in instead of hk t3 snd canderous and it will to better plus get the stars up and gear up
  • Who else do you have in roster?
    Bastila works best with jedi as they get more protection than other toons. Early attackers like QGJ, Ahsoka, Ezra get a survivability boost so you can focus them on attack.
  • Are you on www.swgoh.gg ? If so, post a link to your profile and it will be much easier for other players to help you out. It will also be mandatory if you ever want to join a semiserious guild.
  • It doesn’t seem like a very good team comp, synergy-wise. They are OR, but they don’t work together like other teams do. If you have Bastila and Jolee, just farm Ezra + some other jedi, get GMY, throw him in the team, and wait for JKR to come back around. Your team is good for unlocking Revan, but not very good anywhere else.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    First problem is that your team has very little synergy. You want a full team of Jedi under Bastila. HK, T3 and Canderous are decent characters, but they don't work under a Bastila lead.

Second, you're not at max level yet, so certain teams and characters currently seem way overpowered. Phoenix and Unmasked Kylo are both ridiculously difficult to kill early on - I remember stalling out on a lot of my Galactic Wars because I just couldn't kill Phoenix teams. Later on, Phoenix will be a joke to any decent team comp and KRU, while still tough, won't seem totally invincible like he does now.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Farm Jedi to replace HK, T3 and Candyman.

Easiest and most reusable would be Ezra, Kanan and probably Ahsoka.

Ezra and Kanan give you 2/5 of the Phoenix squad you'll want for Palpatine & Thrawn events and Ahsoka has a decent ship.

Five Jedi will allow you to unlock GM Yoda next time his event comes around.
  • Like others have said, run Jedi under Bastila. Get Ezra, Old Ben, Ahsoka Tano. Then get Grand Master Yoda and replace Ahsoka.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Not only does Ahsoka have a decent ship, she's due for a rework alongside Ani. You shouldn't regret any investment in her
  • Bro you gotta get g12 7 stars. End of story.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Bro you gotta get g12 7 stars. End of story.

The team this person is currently running would still be bad at G12 and 7 starred. The lack of appropriate teammates is far more of an issue than gear.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Do you have mods? Get those speed mods!