After the event ended, I realise I could have done it too

Prev1
Edward
651 posts Member
edited April 2019
Darth Malak Light Side, I could have easily complete the event even 3* it with my gear reserve. But I missed it :D and I don’t feel upset at all.
ylxoZSx.jpg

Good news is as below, today and now
Nf9U9lm.jpg

Until recently, I could have done all the legendary alike events first round without any trouble as a FTP.

Recent legendary alike events generally require newly released characters at high rarity & gear level and it’s impossible to 7* as a FTP. However, to get them second round is viable. Same as Millennium Falcon, I was able to farm the required units to 7* close to the end of their events.

Replies

• If you hoarded half the crystals of the times you came here boasting about being F2P you could have completed all the recent Legendary, Journey and Mythic events the first time.
  • Edward wrote: »
    Recent legendary alike events generally require newly released characters at high rarity & gear level and it’s impossible to 7* as a FTP.

This sounds a lot different than the Edward I know. That Edward was prepared for anything as a F2P player. He had a stockpile and a plan. Most importantly, he had no excuses.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    Recent legendary alike events generally require newly released characters at high rarity & gear level and it’s impossible to 7* as a FTP.

This sounds a lot different than the Edward I know. That Edward was prepared for anything as a F2P player. He had a stockpile and a plan. Most importantly, he had no excuses.

Maybe I should max all the abilities instantly, what do you think? no biggie :D
    km39Dj2.jpg
    Y9o3ULZ.jpg
    3uwgrlb.jpg
  • I sense great sadness behind :lol: this emoji in your post
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Really oh my god your so awesome, best flexing ever oh what would I do if I wasn’t inspired by @Edward ??

Did you know he was ftp as well? Simply outstanding...

/s/
  • That omega stash is not impressive at all, sorry to burst your bubble.
    Having 42 carbantis is a thing, you could have done a much better work on ship omegas as an F2P.

You definitely should. You know why? Because everyone else already has. No biggie.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Veserion1 wrote: »
    I sense great sadness behind :lol: this emoji in your post

You’ve got potential to become a great Jedi.

I plan complete all future legendary events second round, most cost effective.
    Darth Malak Light Side, I could have easily complete the event even 3* it with my gear reserve. But I missed it :D and I don’t feel upset at all.
    ylxoZSx.jpg

Nf9U9lm.jpg

Until recently, I could have done all the legendary alike events first round without any trouble as a FTP.

Recent legendary alike events generally require newly released characters at high rarity & gear level and it’s impossible to 7* as a FTP. However, to get them second round is viable. Same as Millennium Falcon, I was able to farm the required units to 7* close to the end of their events.

Many f2p got both Falcon and Malak. Just saying..
  • Edward
    651 posts Member

You definitely should. You know why? Because everyone else already has. No biggie.

I guess you can represent and speak for everyone.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Ok, this place is so sad with people who are trapped in a game, at least now you should have known your life in a game could be harder than you life in the real world.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    honestly my friend, you keep bragging like you're better than others, but you're basically putting your noobness on display.
    Hoarding is definately the way to go, but you're not very good at it. Sorry.
    Save water, drink champagne!

I guess you can represent and speak for everyone.

hy·per·bo·le
    noun
    exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    ylxoZSx.jpg

Nf9U9lm.jpg

Define many, 10%, 20% or 50%? Don’t say something without backup. But I agree to unlock 5* is not that hard.

To unlock, you only need to panic farm 145 shards/blueprints for each required unit, but to 7*, you need to farm additional 185 shards/blueprints, which isn’t easy even for second round.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    That omega stash is not impressive at all, sorry to burst your bubble.
    Having 42 carbantis is a thing, you could have done a much better work on ship omegas as an F2P.

Carbanti is the easiest gear to farm, challenge for 3 days a week, guild store and guild event store refresh every 6 hours which are the main supply, plus raid and event gear...too easy to farm, not to brag.

I have 44 + 15 salvages atm, that 42 was only screenshot one day ago...

I have most ships, guess that’s why my Omega stash is ok, plus you can’t farm them.
    ylxoZSx.jpg

Nf9U9lm.jpg

Except you couldn't. No dr no ability to even try it
  • What’s the point of this post? I see nothing done.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Good lord, yet another brag post from Edward.
  • Tomaj
    41 posts Member
    I've stumbled into the petty farm, drat. Wait, how do I get out of here? AHHHHH
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    The more you guys keep replying to this buttclown, the more stupid posts he's going to make.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    ylxoZSx.jpg

Nf9U9lm.jpg

Define many, 10%, 20% or 50%? Don’t say something without backup. But I agree to unlock 5* is not that hard.

To unlock, you only need to panic farm 145 shards/blueprints for each required unit, but to 7*, you need to farm additional 185 shards/blueprints, which isn’t easy even for second round.

I got the falcon ftp first round and I also unlocked malak ftp
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    That omega stash is not impressive at all, sorry to burst your bubble.

Carbanti is the easiest gear to farm, challenge for 3 days a week, guild store and guild event store refresh every 6 hours which are the main supply, plus raid and event gear...too easy to farm, not to brag.

You spend GET on carbantis?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Every FTP could unlock all legendaries toons first time around
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Why farming hound tooth first ? The most powerful ship is xanadu and ig 2000, you should use those two in arena
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    How are you hoarding the new purple gear as completely FTP
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The more you guys keep replying to this buttclown, the more stupid posts he's going to make.

You say that like it's a bad thing, entertainment value through the roof on these gems.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

You say that like it's a bad thing, entertainment value through the roof on these gems.

It's a clown fiesta for sure.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I want a PTP version of Edward and then I want to see him and Edward interact with each other