Gk,Ani, Snips

I perused only the first 3 pages of this sub-forum so if there are similar chats I apologized.

Anyone else thinking that all of their leader ability will be different after the reworks. In the RA Carrie said they are looking to synergize more so I’m guessing we ll see more of if x is in the leader slot and other abilities like bast and fallen bast.

I’m hoping snips and ani will get the rework they deserve. Fearing about GK a little. No zetas needed and just has always been a great toon.

Replies

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    My idea:

If any combination of Anakin, Ahsoka or Kenobi are active, and one of them is in the leader spot; then all 3 leader abilities are applied.

They're not great leader abilities to begin with. So it wouldn't be that great really. But would allow for some backup Jedi teams to be viable in TW/GA.
  • Teague wrote: »
    My idea:

If any combination of Anakin, Ahsoka or Kenobi are active, and one of them is in the leader spot; then all 3 leader abilities are applied.

They're not great leader abilities to begin with. So it wouldn't be that great really. But would allow for some backup Jedi teams to be viable in TW/GA.

I’ve been hoping for a synergy like that for a long time.
  • Not sure what they are going to do. Thou they did state that with GK they wont do much and focus on specific synergy with the other 2. Even then a zeta on his leadership won't hurt at all. Like you said, they aren't that great to begin with. Not yet anyway.
    I myself did a rework idea for these 3 a long time ago so I'm very exited about the reworks. While it probably wont be this way go. Check them out anyway. I always like to hear some feedback about my ideas. Assuming you're interested. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180236/galactic-republic-tag-idea-with-ahsoka-tano-jedi-knight-anakin-and-general-kenobi
  • Teague wrote: »
    My idea:

That actually would be pretty cool! JKA and Snips together means more evasion and advantage, and then when Snips uses her special to heal, everyone assists cause of GK lead. Maybe an slight upgrade to each leadership (increase the percentages maybe?) and it would be legit!