Any advice?

So I started playing in 2016 ish for a few months then gave up.. Comeback maybe a month or so and was told to farm the Phoenix team which I’ve been doing and getting closer..

But what should I be doing now or which team should I start farming? I was thinking bounty hunters?

Anyway here’s my current roster, it’s not great to be honest!m8zhaxta8zry.png
ym94znm9ecns.png
4v3z6h2meckt.png

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Bounty hunters unlock a lot of stuff. They're a good one to go for.

Other than that, I'd look at the requirements for legendaries and heroes and start grinding those out. There are a ton of them now, so that will keep you busy for a year or more:

Legendaries

Emperor Palpatine: 5 Rebels (Phoenix works fine)
    Grand Admiral Thrawn: 5 Phoenix
    R2D2: 5 Empire (Palp strongly recommended)
    Grand Master Yoda: 5 Jedi
    BB8: 5 First Order
    Chewbacca: 5 Bounty Hunters (Bossk and Dengar strongly recommended)
    C3P0: 5 Ewoks (Chirpa, Logray, Paploo, Elder & Wicket strongly recommended)
    Han's Millennium Falcon: 4 Bounty Hunter ships

Heroes

Commander Luke Skywalker: Farmboy Luke, Princess Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Old Ben, & R2D2
    Jedi Training Rey: Scavenger Rey, Finn, Veteran Smuggler Han & Chewie, & BB8
    Jedi Knight Revan: Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, Mission Vao, T3-M4, & Zaalbar
    Darth Revan: Fallen Bastila, HK-47, Carth Onasi, Canderous Ordo, & Juhani
    Darth Malak: Same characters to unlock the Revans, plus both Revans, with everyone at 17,500 power minimum

And having allllll of that stuff will also give you teams for a lot of other events - Bounty Hunters can be used for Galactic Bounty & Rebel Roundup, First Order can complete Places of Power, and so on.

Happy hunting.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Cheers bud, which bounty hunters would you recommend? There’s quite a few more available now then there was back at the start 😂
  • BossK / Boba / Jango / Embo / Dengar if ya' wann go for the OT Falcon you need IG and Cad
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Often, empire is chosen as the next team to build. You need it to unlock R2D2 and a zEP lead empire team counters quite a few different teams in TW/GA. But yes, there are many options to choose from. However, I would still go for CLS first in order to solo the Rancor raids.

Whichever path you choose make sure to have a scoundrel team to beat the highest tier of credit heist available to you. You really need those credits. Boba Fett, ST Han and scoundrel/bountyhunter dual faction characters are obvious choices for this.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    However, I would still go for CLS first in order to solo the Rancor raids.

Sorry if I’m being dumb but CLS being?😂
  • Just worked it out, made sense with you mentioning rancor to be fair ha!

What team best unlocks him?
  • He's a great character for sure. To unlock him you need these specific 5 characters at 7 star and approx gear 8-9 level:

Farmboy Luke
    Stormtrooper Han
    Princess Leia
    Old Ben
    and
    R2D2 - to unlock this character, you will need 5 Empire characters at 7 star level, the most obvious ones being:

Emperor Palpatine
    Grand Admiral Thrawn (both of these 2 are unlockable with the fully 7 starred Phoenix team you are building)
    Darth Vader
    Tarkin
    Tie Fighter Pilot (these last 3 are helpful characters for the Ships side of the game)

Hope this helps mate
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Cheers bud, which bounty hunters would you recommend? There’s quite a few more available now then there was back at the start 😂

Bossk, Dengar and Boba Fett for sure. After that it's pretty much dealer's choice as they are all pretty good, but I would probably pick IG88 and Cad Bane as their ships are required for the Millennium Falcon.

Dengar is a L O N G farm from the guild store, so even if you don't go for bounty hunters right away, I'd start grabbing him when you see him. That goes for Logray too.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Cheers guys, I’ll see what I can do!👌🏻
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    If you want any chance at an arena rank above 1,000 then make a new account (sadly)

Phoenix, amazing starting team for everything. Unlocks Thrawn, Palp and gives 2/5 for GMY. (Sabine isn't worth farming | only used for ship)
    GMY, best jedi attacker.

Useful jedi to farm = (Bastila, Jolee, Old Ben, Mace (Ahoka & Anakin may be useful in the future.
    Nightsisters, the most useful team ever. (Beat DR teams pre malak) P3, P4 HSTR
    (Talzin, Daka, Asajj, Zombie)
    Talia - P4 HSTR
    Spirit - PVP
    Initiate - P3 HSTR
    JTR, CLS, decent arena and useful in P1, P3 of HSTR

Best JTR (Raid) - JTR, RS, BB8, R2, Resistance Pilot

Best CLS (PVP) - CLS, Raid Han, Chewie, R2, CP3O

Best CLS (Raid) - CLS, Han, Chewie, Pao, Death Trooper

These will also give you a decent FO & Empire team.

Empire - Palp, Vader, Thrawn, TFP, Tarkin (all useful empire) *Ships*

First Order - KRU, Phasma, Officer, (FO TFP, FO SF TFP, Kylo) (2 of those 3) (great FO team)
    Ewoks, for CP3O (Wicket, Elder, Logray, Paploo, Chirpa) (Ideal team)
    JKR, DR, Current meta, JKR is amazing for P2 HSTR, used to unlock Malak.
    BH, used for credit heist, training droids, Chewie, ****, P3 HSTR team, galactic bounties for rare shards. EX, Raid han? ROLO, IPD, Nest, ect. (Newest BH = Best BH) (Dengar useful too) (CAD, IG-88 useful for ships)

BH (Raid) (Need Aurra)

BH (PVP) Bossk or Jango lead (Defense / Offense)
    Each take 6 to 18 months to farm.

- Phoenix is the best team to start with
    - Revans are essential for end game
    - All heroes journey character's are useful
    - Nightsisters are amazing all around
    - Get Tarkin and dark side ships (Preferably BH) to start zeta farming from ability materials challenges