Force Bond.

If Revan and Bastilla have a specific ability to synergise with each other, shouldn't Han and Leia as they ARE the most iconic couple in Star Wars. Also KOTOR is cool and all, but I don't see why their characters should get so much highlights in the synergy when it is the movies which are the biggest part of Star Wars/has brought the majority of the fan base.

Replies

• Sure.
    Han & Leia
    Unique
    Divorcees
    These characters have divorced and want nothing to do with each other, and cannot be placed on the same team.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Han + Leia
    Luke + Leia
    Luke + Han
    Luke + Chewie
    Luke + Han + Chewie
    Luke + R2
    R2 + C3PO
    OB + Luke
    OB + R2
    GK + JKA
    and about 56934976 more connections
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    chewie was loyal so they have one.

She was just a bad mother and that led to everyone being burdened with Kylo.

Also...kissed her brother.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »
    Sure.
    Han & Leia
    Unique
    Divorcees
    These characters have divorced and want nothing to do with each other, and cannot be placed on the same team.

well that essentially wraps this thread up!
  • ZoeyMara
    57 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    first i would like to say that the movies to me aren't the biggest part of Star Wars, it was the beginning and that was all. The star wars universe has expanded way beyond just the movies which are truly just a starting point. To me all the movies did was get me into star wars , since then i have rather enjoyed the books, comics and games way more than i have the movies. That being said i dont think CG/EA will invest all the money to have to redesign every character in our inventory's they wont cause it wont make them any money cause most already own them. However they will do reworks when they plan to release a new character that synergies with the older characters, for example if they ever make the the RTJ Luke im sure they will rework raid Han, Leia R2 ect to work with him.
  • I don't think you understand what I am saying. The couple of Han and Leia are the most iconic couple in Star Wars. It doesn't (to me anyway) seem fair that Revan and Bastilla gain buffs together for being... together. I just think they shouldnt be buffed together when Revan OP as it is and their buff is for their love, which is kind unfair as they are not the only Star Wars couple. What I think is that they added an ability that shouldnt of been added in the first place.

Also I am an EU fan so Kylo means nothing to me and Han and Leia never got a divorce. And yes I am aware this game doesnt have EU characters.
  • I don't think you understand what I am saying. The couple of Han and Leia are the most iconic couple in Star Wars. It doesn't (to me anyway) seem fair that Revan and Bastilla gain buffs together for being... together. I just think they shouldnt be buffed together when Revan OP as it is and their buff is for their love, which is kind unfair as they are not the only Star Wars couple. What I think is that they added an ability that shouldnt of been added in the first place.

Also I am an EU fan so Kylo means nothing to me and Han and Leia never got a divorce. And yes I am aware this game doesnt have EU characters.

Bast and Revan don't have their buff because they loved each other. They have it because they needed it to be OP.
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    I don't think you understand what I am saying. The couple of Han and Leia are the most iconic couple in Star Wars. It doesn't (to me anyway) seem fair that Revan and Bastilla gain buffs together for being... together. I just think they shouldnt be buffed together when Revan OP as it is and their buff is for their love, which is kind unfair as they are not the only Star Wars couple. What I think is that they added an ability that shouldnt of been added in the first place.

Bast and Revan don't have their buff because they loved each other. They have it because they needed it to be OP.

More like they had it in the game cause they gained a force bond not cause they wanted it but cause ut happened and it allowed them to do several things theres a link on what it does in better detail

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Force_bond
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    I don't think you understand what I am saying. The couple of Han and Leia are the most iconic couple in Star Wars. It doesn't (to me anyway) seem fair that Revan and Bastilla gain buffs together for being... together. I just think they shouldnt be buffed together when Revan OP as it is and their buff is for their love, which is kind unfair as they are not the only Star Wars couple. What I think is that they added an ability that shouldnt of been added in the first place.

More like they had it in the game cause they gained a force bond not cause they wanted it but cause ut happened and it allowed them to do several things theres a link on what it does in better detail

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Force_bond

Played the game...

Point was to OP and it stands here too. They didn't do it because the game dictated it. They used that as an idea to make them OP.
  • man there are so many combos that need more synergy like that. It's good that they are working on JKA/GK/Ahsoka, but it would be nice if Han/Leia/Luke got some too. And Palp/RG.
  • Slave Leia, blind Han and jedi Luke.

I would love a slave Leia.... Leia in general is so god **** hot
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator

Similar to how Chewbacca and Han have synergy, Han and Leia will have synergy too. However, we do not have an episode 6 version of Leia. They’ll introduce a newer version of Leia and give her Han synergy rather than updating an existing Leia such as ROLO or Princess Leia
  • Ultra wrote: »

Similar to how Chewbacca and Han have synergy, Han and Leia will have synergy too. However, we do not have an episode 6 version of Leia. They’ll introduce a newer version of Leia and give her Han synergy rather than updating an existing Leia such as ROLO or Princess Leia

And they will all be a legendary or heroes journey toons that wont have synergy till they all come out then get reworked to have it