Question about HK's Assassination Protocol

I've noticed that HK's second special is always a critical hit, no matter who the target is and even if they have critical hit immunity. I'm not complaining since it makes taking Jolee out much easier, but I'm not sure if there's a reason this overrides crit hit immunity. I couldn't find anything in hit kit, but I also didn't look very long, so I may have missed something.

Replies

• He dispels all buffs with that ability including critical hit immunity, and gets extra crit chance from Darth Revan’s lead.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Does high crit chance cirumvent crit avoidance?
  • He dispels all buffs with that ability including critical hit immunity, and gets extra crit chance from Darth Revan’s lead.

He's never not critted against Jolee, though. Does DR's lead gives him enough crit chance, combined with his natural chance, to overcome Jolee's super high crit avoidance?
  • Drageero wrote: »
    He dispels all buffs with that ability including critical hit immunity, and gets extra crit chance from Darth Revan’s lead.

He's never not critted against Jolee, though. Does DR's lead gives him enough crit chance, combined with his natural chance, to overcome Jolee's super high crit avoidance?

Yes 150% crit chance on hk and lets say 100% crit avoidance on jolee hk still has a 50% chance to crit
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    HK666 wrote: »
    Does high crit chance cirumvent crit avoidance?

It can. I occasionally land crits against Jolee despite his ludicrous innate crit avoidance.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Crit avoidance and crit immunity are not the same... just to make sure that we are all discussing the same thing.
  • Krjstoff wrote: »
    Crit avoidance and crit immunity are not the same... just to make sure that we are all discussing the same thing.

Yes they are not the same crit avoidance reduce the chance to be crit while immunity makes it so u cant be crit
  • Jolee is Jedi. HK is a assassin primarily against Jedi.
  • Drageero wrote: »
    He dispels all buffs with that ability including critical hit immunity, and gets extra crit chance from Darth Revan’s lead.

Lead gives 10% crit chance per debuff. By the time I use that ability I’m always at 10 stacks and often at 15. So that’s +100 or 150% crit chance.
  • DarthRevan1023
    637 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Drageero wrote: »

Lead gives 10% crit chance per debuff. By the time I use that ability I’m always at 10 stacks and often at 15. So that’s +100 or 150% crit chance.

Not including mods and hks base cc so 140% to 190% is 100% reasonable so if jolee dosent want to be crited use a crit avoidance arrow with tenacity sets with tenacity to try to hit 100%+ tenacity on him