Who's the best fifth?

I run primarily a JTR with bb8, R2, and Chewbacca. Who would fit the fifth spot best? I have both L3 and Finn high gear.

Replies

• Got Han Solo?
  • C3PO?
  • Got Han Solo?

I just got han solo but he is undergeared and was a bit concerned about how they would fare on defense with him in the lineup.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    If you're using Chewie, then Han.

However, Chewie is something of an odd choice for a JTR team. I honestly recommend dropping him.

Your main tank options for a JTR team are Holdo, L3, General Kenobi, and Droideka. Since you said you have her ready to go, I suggest using L3-37.

Then, for the Chewie replacement, you have options. Enfys Nest is a strong plug-n-play, and L3 will cleanse her. However, I'd sooner suggest another droid. T3-M4, B-2 Super Battle Droid, C-3PO, and Chopper are the candidates.

One of the big strengths of a fourth droid is the last line in BB-8's Illuminated Destiny. Each time a droid crits, reduce cooldown by 1. So you'll want all your droids to crit a lot, and L3's counter attacks are a big help. Also, the more droids in your team, the more

T3-M4: Generally solid. Has an AoE that can multi-crit, though T3 doesn't have high crit on their own until they've acted a few times, and doesn't benefit from Rey's lead. With T3's Combat Logic zeta, all your droids get stacking crit chance, crit damage, and potency.

B-2 Super Battle Droid: AoE that can multicrit on top of dispelling buffs and applying buff block is huge. Also has a chance to gain 100% TM every time an ally (say, L3) is hit, letting them attack and crit more often.

C-3PO: Resistance, meaning he plays into JTR lead, and does... well... so many things it's hard to keep track. Excellent synergy with R2 to boot, and has every tag for Number Crunch. Doesn't do much for L3, though.

Chopper: Good, and the one you're most likely to have available. The biggest thing going for Chopper is that assist in his unique, to crit more and reduce the cooldown on Illuminated Destiny. Also has a buff cleanse with TM reduction and can off tank.
    Still not a he.