How to Mod Jedi?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited April 2019
What is the correct way to mod a JKR team for speed? Ik to give JKR the most speed but I dont know about Yoda, bast and gk.

Team: JKR, GMY, Bast, GK, Jolee

Replies

• Yoda doesn’t need speed at all, maybe with 40 bonus speed you’ll be fine since the idea of this team is to have him constantly assisting and hitting hard, he gains 40% meter from using his on a character above 50% hp so just mod him for offense. Currently my yoda sits at +40 speed and +2200 special offense and he takes plenty of turns and hits like a truck.

Then the speed should be based around how fast your Revan is. What I mean by that is that you make Revan your fastest character but then the turn order is important too. What works best for me is:

1st Revan
    2nd Bastilla (HYoda)
    3rd GenKen
    4th Jolee

So my recommendation is to mod bastilla to be the 2nd fastest with good offense, GK with speed and protection and then Jolee focus on getting tons of HP, Tenacity and whatever speedy mods you can spare from the rest of the team
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    JRuibal wrote: »
    Yoda doesn’t need speed at all, maybe with 40 bonus speed you’ll be fine since the idea of this team is to have him constantly assisting and hitting hard, he gains 40% meter from using his on a character above 50% hp so just mod him for offense. Currently my yoda sits at +40 speed and +2200 special offense and he takes plenty of turns and hits like a truck.

Then the speed should be based around how fast your Revan is. What I mean by that is that you make Revan your fastest character but then the turn order is important too. What works best for me is:

1st Revan
    2nd Bastilla (HYoda)
    3rd GenKen
    4th Jolee

So my recommendation is to mod bastilla to be the 2nd fastest with good offense, GK with speed and protection and then Jolee focus on getting tons of HP, Tenacity and whatever speedy mods you can spare from the rest of the team

Wow this is incredibly helpful. Thanks!