censor request

leef
13458 posts Member
Can you guys please censor the acronym "f2p"?
I'm thinking about buying some crystals so i won't be associated with all those post about they don't care about f2p this and they're punishing f2p that.
Also, here's a bear imitating scav Rey.
expect_the_unexpected_with_these_gifs_05.gif
Save water, drink champagne!

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It's not true that they don't care just about ftp. They don't care about light spenders either.
    And thanks for the bear, it seriously improved my mood.
  • How about censorship of f2p, ptp, ptw, kraken, whale, dolphin, minnow are anything else representing those terms or variants of tgem
  • Wallet warrior survives!
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    @leef nice attempt at trolling. But, looking at your competition, you’ll have to do better than that. Lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    @leef nice attempt at trolling. But, looking at your competition, you’ll have to do better than that. Lol

I'm just mildly annoyed by all those "f2p" posts.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

Same
  • So many FTP players unlocked Malak it is incredible. They play so well
  • leef wrote: »

Especially with how unfair it is they csnt get the new toons its like hey jtr bb8 cls r2 thrawn where all hard o get as ftp and most did not get it the first go around they had to wait till the 2nd time to get them no difference between then and now difficulty increased a little but easier to predict them now
  • The important question is, is it f2p or ftp?
  • Personally, in regards to how the game is actually played, I think there are more appropriate categories to describe the player base than F2P or P2P. Like, competitive vs casual. Or, entitled vs ... whatever is opposite of entitled. (Don’t judge me, it’s late and I should be sleeping. Lol )

I’ve seen F2P players throw tantrums because they can’t beat the ‘paywall’ squads. And I’ve also seen legit whales pop a vein when they lose to someone that actually knows what they’re doing, because they have absolutely no idea how to play the game. Conversely, I’ve also seen focused competitive F2P players rip apart whales.

Maybe we should consider using the terms ‘competitive’ and ‘casual’ instead of F2P or P2P. Just seems more relevant.
  • f2p.

ftp it's too similar to Tie Fighter Pilot (tfp) and people might confuse...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    u5r3z2tbp8bj.jpg

This discussion has been closed.