Luke's hero's Journey 2.0

2Next

Replies

• 17500 gp Lobot

If it was in the OT make sure you have it...
  • I would make a joke about how you don't use Wampa to kidnap CLS, you use wampa to kidnap the EA/CG devs and force them to unlock a Jedi Luke for you...

...but someone's gonna ruin it by not getting the joke, so consider THAT plan scrapped.
  • I reckon there should be a death star ships raid with CLS X-Wing as a reward. Then the EP6 (RoTJ) story is played, from fighting Boba and Jabba (new toon for $$$), threw to the death star II being blown up, including a RoTJ Luke vs Palpatine fight (similar to the JTR vs Kylo). That includes ships and characters with some characters already acquired by most and others needed to be bought (such as Jabba, or Nien Numb). I would like that, but its just my opinion.
  • Except he didn't fight Palpatine. He fought Vader.
  • Winterwolves
    1723 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    CLS is wearing the outfit from the end of empire strikes back, and his kit looks like it comes from training with yoda. So it wouldn't follow on that the next journey is events that happened before he went to dagobah.

CLS outfit Luke never does any fighting in an X-wing. He just uses it as a personal transport (one of his ships abilities could be "crash into swamp"). Only Farmboy Luke did any X-wing combat (in the movies).

Edit: I realise after posting I have half replied to the OP and half to people talking about Red 5. Oops. Oh well.