Villans journeys and latest adjustments

Hello!

While many got Darth Revan, I think the most paid a "small" sum (enough for a year subscription of another game) for the materials levelling him up. This being said he got a new faction the sith empire (Darth Revan, Bastila Shan, HK, Sith Assasin, Sith Marauder and the Sith Trooper. Now came Malak shortly after and I to my regret throwed out all skill mats to level up the last 3 non named Sith empires. Alright...no problem what to do i cannot reach the 17500 points anymore. This was already pretty kind of sad, but lets move on and put in the g12+ parts for the two dds after I have seen the Malak kit. Now it got changed and basically Assasin and Marauder are totally useless...how to describe this as best:

Your main dev has told a good synergy with Darth Revan (the leader) and those two and now you simply nerf your own newest faction, two weeks afterwards because you had been so less testing with implementing 5! unneeded debuffs for those Sith? I am really sorry but this is really a big drop down and apparently makes me think to just pull back the money spend from the iTunes stores and simply get over this whole redicilous system.

You made JKR have extreme base speed to outplay everything, than came c3po who basically is just utterly broken in all aspects and breaks your whole raid end game and it basically now just screws it up further. Its really shabby feeling for a paying customer to get backstabbed like this just to press out sums which are better spend to build a children playground, fund a child football team or do some similar "good" for a majority. This is just a game and you simply stretch it too far.

In my opinion you have broke your own word with the suiting characters for the darth revan lineup. You basically sold a dead ill horse, than told you need that saddle and this whip and it will run like a gepard. But you letted us gear them and than render them completely useless. Its like stealing the saddle right after you sold him...thats the exact feeling I have.

My 2cp