Q&A questions response and comments thread

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
Hey if you have to post comments for the Q&A thread please quote the question and then respond here so we don't clutter up that important thread.

My comment now is simple..

STOP asking when such and such toon is coming to the game
STOP asking if a specific game mode is coming to the game (vague probably ok)
STOP asking if there will be a sandbox

STOP asking things they have responded to in the previous Q&A's (that they said was over and done and discussion was dead) There were topics they said someday they could be open to discussion...feel free to hit them up on those (example) Carrie said on reddit she was not totally dead to the idea of rotating older characters to some of the shops (not new ones old ones) maybe this is still up for discussion.

PLEASE all They will only answer (we cannot comment on that) and instead of a good Q&A they answer 5 good questions and 45 (can't comment on toons coming to the game).

Feel free to quote all of the questions asked comment on the good and bad about them....

I do wish people read previous Q&A before asking the same questions over and over because they will answer them and it just takes up a spot in the "made up timeframe" they have.

There are some good questions there let's not give them an excuse not to answer them by cluttering it up with "when is uurrroorrgggooorrss" mom coming to the game...

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Slippyfist

If hard node attempts are going to stay at 5 for the foreseeable future would the dev team consider moving some of the more commonly needed or older shards to other areas of the game? There are far too many hard node only farms, and I believe many players would be grateful for a system of farming where newer characters are released to hard nodes and then rotated to other farming locations on a regular schedule.

Ahh yes that was the exact discussion on reddit Carrie said she was not 100% opposed to and the "who knows what the future might bring" thing..... thanks for clearing that up slip