Before you push the latest update, consider this..

Replies

  • BaronFlame wrote: »
    Why not design new characters to encourage slower mods like they did with Droideka? Encourage other mod stats.

    I honestly think CG was going in a right direction. However, and this me assuming, that JKR's kit proved to be more overpowering than they had actually anticipated which sent them down the same path again.

    Maybe they should’ve nerfed JKR then instead of digging a deeper hole of broken mechanics via modified Malak. It’s all planned for short term profit; Carrie doesn’t care about maintaining the game’s long term integrity.

    I don't think it is that simple.
    Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who spends in the game. When a journey character comes out and we are asked to shell 300$ to 400$ for it, we expect it to be a finished character.
    JKR already had so much controversy around it, from high requirements to delayed kit to F2P outrage that a nerf to the core mechanics of JKR, which is what they would have to do, would have done more harm than good.
    The easiest solution I can think of is speed cap and and extra speed over that limit gets turned into offence or anything else but then it would mean that their boost to speed in mod 2.0 was a negative thing instead of a postive thing.
    There is no easy answer over here. Someone is going to get **** off no matter what they do.
  • leef
    11985 posts Member
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

    There's some luck involved in mod farming, but generally speaking the players who've poored more resources into mods end up with better mods. Saying it's just luck is disingenuous imo.

    I disagree, we are essentially gambling on mods. Without a definitive way to know to what Secondaries are going to roll when mods are upgraded or leveled up you are, by all means, playing the numbers and taking a chance.
    Thus by definition of luck itself, being the success or failure apparently brought by chance, it is just luck.

    Almost nothing you said indicates you actually disagree with what i said, except you saying you disagree and call it "just luck".

    lol
    How?
    You entire statement was this - "Saying it's just luck is disingenuous imo."
    My whole explanation proves otherwise unless like I stated you can accurately predict what secondaries you are going to roll.

    luck involved =/= just luck

    Let me just break it down before you say that I am making statements without any logic behind it.
    Unless you know what secondaries you are going to get, doesn't matter how many mods you have or are working on, you are taking a chance on that mod.
    Chance itself is defined as - a possibility of something happening. Possibility, not a definitive chance - a possibility.
    And when you introduce chance as a variable in an equation, no matter how small, you are letting luck dictate it since one variable is enough to change the entire equation.

    Please present me a logical statement as how some luck =/= just luck.

    Throwing a dice once and it landing on 6 could be considered luck.
    The dice landing on 6 more often for someone who throws a 100 dice a hundred times than for someone who throws the dice 50 times won't be considered getting luck.
    There's also some strategy involved with how to go about farming/slicing mods which has an effect on the outcome, so it isn't even just a numbers game.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Throwing a dice once and it landing on 6 could be considered luck.
    The dice landing on 6 more often for someone who throws a 100 dice a hundred times than for someone who throws the dice 50 times won't be considered getting luck.
    There's also some strategy involved with how to go about farming/slicing mods which has an effect on the outcome, so it isn't even just a numbers game.

    No,it would just mean that you are increasing the probability of getting a 6, you MAY get it more or you MAY NOT get it more than before.
    Taking your own example, If someone learnt to throw a dice a certain way so that it ALWAYS lands a 6, that is not lucky.

    Why? Because there is no element of probability, it's a definitive outcome.

    There is no such thing as "a little" luck, you either get lucky, or you don't there is no degree to varying luck.
    No going, oh I got 20% lucky today.

    As far as the "strategy" is concerned, it's a general outline, a guideline , something that will give you a better chance, again playing with probability but IT STILL DOESN'T give you a definitive outcome.

    But you are entitled to your opinion. This is not an argument about mod farming being "a little lucky" or "lucky".
    Good tangent though.


  • BaronFlame wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    So as someone with good speed mods, I shouldn't get an advantage over those who neglected speed mods and don't have the same depth as me? Sounds fair.

    The whole point isn't that those who have neglected speed mods should gain an unfair advantage over you.
    What if the person HAS spent more time into trying to farm speed mods but just hasn't had a good roll. I don't mind letting luck be A variable in your success but it shouldn't be THE ONLY variable.
    I am by no means suggesting that someone with a 200 speed revan should beat your 320+ speed revan. lol

    The problem is you're pretending RNG is the biggest factor. It's not. Perhaps early game there is more of an argument, but the longer you play it evens out assuming you're doing the same number of attempts. Many people say they do a lot if attempt, but in reality they don't. The more attempts you do, the less RNG is a factor.
  • BaronFlame wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    Why not design new characters to encourage slower mods like they did with Droideka? Encourage other mod stats.

    I honestly think CG was going in a right direction. However, and this me assuming, that JKR's kit proved to be more overpowering than they had actually anticipated which sent them down the same path again.

    Maybe they should’ve nerfed JKR then instead of digging a deeper hole of broken mechanics via modified Malak. It’s all planned for short term profit; Carrie doesn’t care about maintaining the game’s long term integrity.

    I don't think it is that simple.
    Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who spends in the game. When a journey character comes out and we are asked to shell 300$ to 400$ for it, we expect it to be a finished character.
    JKR already had so much controversy around it, from high requirements to delayed kit to F2P outrage that a nerf to the core mechanics of JKR, which is what they would have to do, would have done more harm than good.
    The easiest solution I can think of is speed cap and and extra speed over that limit gets turned into offence or anything else but then it would mean that their boost to speed in mod 2.0 was a negative thing instead of a postive thing.
    There is no easy answer over here. Someone is going to get **** off no matter what they do.

    Revan himself wasn’t that bad. It’s more the synergy with a 90K critting, hyper speed, foresight spamming Yoda along with GK that broke arena. Make Revan synergize with OR characters/Jedi and let Yoda with his fairly new, reworked leadership run with Galactic Republic Jedi.
    Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    So as someone with good speed mods, I shouldn't get an advantage over those who neglected speed mods and don't have the same depth as me? Sounds fair.

    The whole point isn't that those who have neglected speed mods should gain an unfair advantage over you.
    What if the person HAS spent more time into trying to farm speed mods but just hasn't had a good roll. I don't mind letting luck be A variable in your success but it shouldn't be THE ONLY variable.
    I am by no means suggesting that someone with a 200 speed revan should beat your 320+ speed revan. lol

    The problem is you're pretending RNG is the biggest factor. It's not. Perhaps early game there is more of an argument, but the longer you play it evens out assuming you're doing the same number of attempts. Many people say they do a lot if attempt, but in reality they don't. The more attempts you do, the less RNG is a factor.

    I don't know why people don't get probability.
    Right let me just say this so according to what you are saying - I have been playing this game for a bit now. SO if I get a white mode right now, given that I have been farming speed mods for a loooong time, that somehow factors in me getting better RNG for this mod?
  • leef
    11985 posts Member
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Throwing a dice once and it landing on 6 could be considered luck.
    The dice landing on 6 more often for someone who throws a 100 dice a hundred times than for someone who throws the dice 50 times won't be considered getting luck.
    There's also some strategy involved with how to go about farming/slicing mods which has an effect on the outcome, so it isn't even just a numbers game.

    No,it would just mean that you are increasing the probability of getting a 6, you MAY get it more or you MAY NOT get it more than before.
    Taking your own example, If someone learnt to throw a dice a certain way so that it ALWAYS lands a 6, that is not lucky.

    Why? Because there is no element of probability, it's a definitive outcome.

    There is no such thing as "a little" luck, you either get lucky, or you don't there is no degree to varying luck.
    No going, oh I got 20% lucky today.

    As far as the "strategy" is concerned, it's a general outline, a guideline , something that will give you a better chance, again playing with probability but IT STILL DOESN'T give you a definitive outcome.

    But you are entitled to your opinion. This is not an argument about mod farming being "a little lucky" or "lucky".
    Good tangent though.

    If i apply the argument you're using to lets say shard farming which also doesn't have a definitive outcome, would that mean farming shards is just luck?
    Just because there are more variabilities with mods farming, increasing the influence luck has on the outcome, doesn't mean it's just luck.
    It seemed like one of the reasons you don't like this meta is because it's just based on luck, so i don't feel like it's much of a tangent. But i guess if it makes you feel better that the others were just more lucky than you were, that's fine aswell.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Most top players in arenas especially if they been around since mods started probably farmed 50k+ mods if not 100k+ mods to get a couple hundred mods that are 15+ and 20+ speed mods for arena
  • BaronFlame
    37 posts Member
    edited April 17
    leef wrote: »
    If i apply the argument you're using to lets say shard farming which also doesn't have a definitive outcome, would that mean farming shards is just luck?
    Just because there are more variabilities with mods farming, increasing the influence luck has on the outcome, doesn't mean it's just luck.
    It seemed like one of the reasons you don't like this meta is because it's just based on luck, so i don't feel like it's much of a tangent. But i guess if it makes you feel better that the others were just more lucky than you were, that's fine aswell.

    Good counter, to which I would say. Yes shard farming is again, you getting lucky, unless there is no possibility of attempts where you get 0 shards.
    The more you attempt, the more you are playing with probability.
    And even if, let us assume for a second, we consider that there can be varying degrees of luck, would it change the outcome?
    Would it still let you accurately guess what mods to upgrade?
    Can you roll a Speed secondary on every mod?
    I mean since there are varying degrees of luck and this is not entirely based on luck, you must be getting a Speed Secondary on every grey mod, no matter how small it might be right?

    And that last line did make me chuckle. :D
  • Gifafi
    1067 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    So as someone with good speed mods, I shouldn't get an advantage over those who neglected speed mods and don't have the same depth as me? Sounds fair.

    The whole point isn't that those who have neglected speed mods should gain an unfair advantage over you.
    What if the person HAS spent more time into trying to farm speed mods but just hasn't had a good roll. I don't mind letting luck be A variable in your success but it shouldn't be THE ONLY variable.
    I am by no means suggesting that someone with a 200 speed revan should beat your 320+ speed revan. lol

    The problem is you're pretending RNG is the biggest factor. It's not. Perhaps early game there is more of an argument, but the longer you play it evens out assuming you're doing the same number of attempts. Many people say they do a lot if attempt, but in reality they don't. The more attempts you do, the less RNG is a factor.

    lol? Who has been "neglecting speed mods"? Of course if you tried 50 times on speed mods you would most likely have less good ones than someone who tried 500 times, but that is irrelevant. The point is we have no control over speed rolling. There is zero skill or even resource management involved, which is what they say we need to have in order to be gud.
    leef wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

    There's some luck involved in mod farming, but generally speaking the players who've poored more resources into mods end up with better mods. Saying it's just luck is disingenuous imo.

    I disagree, we are essentially gambling on mods. Without a definitive way to know to what Secondaries are going to roll when mods are upgraded or leveled up you are, by all means, playing the numbers and taking a chance.
    Thus by definition of luck itself, being the success or failure apparently brought by chance, it is just luck.

    Almost nothing you said indicates you actually disagree with what i said, except you saying you disagree and call it "just luck".

    lol
    How?
    You entire statement was this - "Saying it's just luck is disingenuous imo."
    My whole explanation proves otherwise unless like I stated you can accurately predict what secondaries you are going to roll.

    luck involved =/= just luck

    Let me just break it down before you say that I am making statements without any logic behind it.
    Unless you know what secondaries you are going to get, doesn't matter how many mods you have or are working on, you are taking a chance on that mod.
    Chance itself is defined as - a possibility of something happening. Possibility, not a definitive chance - a possibility.
    And when you introduce chance as a variable in an equation, no matter how small, you are letting luck dictate it since one variable is enough to change the entire equation.

    Please present me a logical statement as how some luck =/= just luck.

    Throwing a dice once and it landing on 6 could be considered luck.
    The dice landing on 6 more often for someone who throws a 100 dice a hundred times than for someone who throws the dice 50 times won't be considered getting luck.
    There's also some strategy involved with how to go about farming/slicing mods which has an effect on the outcome, so it isn't even just a numbers game.

    lol tell us more about your strategy at rolling dice. "Roll more"? Well, duh. Do you know of anyone who doesn't roll speed mods? If so, they can't complain. However, for the other...everyone...
  • Most top players in arenas especially if they been around since mods started probably farmed 50k+ mods if not 100k+ mods to get a couple hundred mods that are 15+ and 20+ speed mods for arena

    A couple of hundreds of +20 speed mods? Really? Not quite a bit but specifically over a hundred into multiples of hundreds ?
    Which leprechaun did you kiss?
  • Bubblechomp
    749 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Farming more mods gives a high probability of receiving speedy god mods but it does not guarantee anything. At the end of the day, those mods are hyper rare and some players got the short stick on them.

    The game needs a mod construction store. A system that lets you farm a currency that can be used to purchase and upgrade stats on mods ground up. Put speed behind a bottleneck like stun guns if you want, but take the ridiculous chance element out.
    Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’
  • BaronFlame wrote: »
    Most top players in arenas especially if they been around since mods started probably farmed 50k+ mods if not 100k+ mods to get a couple hundred mods that are 15+ and 20+ speed mods for arena

    A couple of hundreds of +20 speed mods? Really? Not quite a bit but specifically over a hundred into multiples of hundreds ?
    Which leprechaun did you kiss?

    Between all of them not +20s but msybe 10+ of those i got 250+ at +10 speed mods 50+ at +15 and 10 at +20 speed mods not including 30 speed arrows
  • Between all of them not +20s but msybe 10+ of those i got 250+ at +10 speed mods 50+ at +15 and 10 at +20 speed mods not including 30 speed arrows

    But you specifically said
    "couple hundred mods that are 15+ and 20+ speed mods for arena"
    250+ at +10 speed mods
    50+ at +15
    and
    10 at +20 speed

    so ignoring the +10 ones
    60+ mods at greater than +15 secondary speed is still less than, significantly less than a couple of hundred +15 speed mods.
  • leef
    11985 posts Member
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    If i apply the argument you're using to lets say shard farming which also doesn't have a definitive outcome, would that mean farming shards is just luck?
    Just because there are more variabilities with mods farming, increasing the influence luck has on the outcome, doesn't mean it's just luck.
    It seemed like one of the reasons you don't like this meta is because it's just based on luck, so i don't feel like it's much of a tangent. But i guess if it makes you feel better that the others were just more lucky than you were, that's fine aswell.

    Good counter, to which I would say. Yes shard farming is again, you getting lucky, unless there is no possibility of attempts where you get 0 shards.
    The more you attempt, the more you are playing with probability.
    And even if, let us assume for a second, we consider that there can be varying degrees of luck, would it change the outcome?
    Would it still let you accurately guess what mods to upgrade?
    Can you roll a Speed secondary on every mod?
    I mean since there are varying degrees of luck and this is not entirely based on luck, you must be getting a Speed Secondary on every grey mod, no matter how small it might be right?

    And that last line did make me chuckle. :D

    You're basically saying that someone with more 7* (farmable) characters than someone else just got lucky.
    I'm saying that's just not true, almost a 100% of the time the guy with more 7* (farmable) characters simply simmed nodes more often. Luck has practically nothing to do with it.
    Same logic applies to mods, with a diffence being the more possible variables which results in "luck" having a bigger impact on the outcome.
    With strategy i don't mean you can know before hand which mod's speed will upgrade, but it does make a difference which mod you upgrade.
    For example, if you've got a green and a purple mod both with a +10 secondary, you should slice the green one eventhough they have exactly the same chance of upgrading speed. Heck, it's probably even better to leave the purple one as is and farm more mods.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    You're basically saying that someone with more 7* (farmable) characters than someone else just got lucky.
    I'm saying that's just not true, almost a 100% of the time the guy with more 7* (farmable) characters simply simmed nodes more often. Luck has practically nothing to do with it.
    Same logic applies to mods, with a diffence being the more possible variables which results in "luck" having a bigger impact on the outcome.
    With strategy i don't mean you can know before hand which mod's speed will upgrade, but it does make a difference which mod you upgrade.
    For example, if you've got a green and a purple mod both with a +10 secondary, you should slice the green one eventhough they have exactly the same chance of upgrading speed. Heck, it's probably even better to leave the purple one as is and farm more mods.

    Having a 7 Star character isn't luck. It is an eventuality .
    You getting 3 shards from 8 simmed attempts vs someone who got 0 from the same amount of simmed attempts is luck.
    The factor that determines the result is a variable that is RANDOMLY generated and not a constant. Not something that is definitively over zero either.
    Therefore luck definitely has something to do with it.

    "Same logic applies to mods, with a diffence being the more possible variables which results in "luck" having a bigger impact on the outcome. "
    However you said that luck has practically nothing to do with it which means if we were to apply the same logic as you so suggested, luck should have 0 impact on the outcome.
    ^There is a paradox there.

    Again with mods, you have a higher probability to POSSIBLY, not definitively but possibly, get a better Speed Secondary on a green mod than a purple. It does NOT guarantee you a better result.

    As long as there is a possibility that upgrading a green mod will not roll the speed, the argument still stands.
    You can say that there is a high probability with that strategy, however it does require you getting lucky.
  • Also the whole thing of
    "You're basically saying that someone with more 7* (farmable) characters than someone else just got lucky."
    Given that they started at the same time, had similar levels of time and money put in, then yes whoever has got the more amount of 7 Star characters got lucky.
  • Lets say that two players could have spent exactly equivalent amount of time and energy farming and upgrading mods. Statistically, I guess it is possible that 1 would end up with 50x20+ speed mods and the other with 0. Possible, but extremely unlikely.

    More likely, someone who has significantly better mods than you spend significantly more time and energy farming/leveling them. That’s the case for me - everyone in my guild or arena with better mods than me has those because they focused on them consistently.

    Luck plays a part, but also you have to play to win.

    Dismissing the whole thing as “pure luck” leads to a victim mentality - “I’ll never bother trying because I don’t have good luck”).
    Realizing that the deficit can be narrowed by actually doing something (ie focusing on your mods) can actually change your game for the better.
  • Are people seriously arguing that mod stats come from skill and not mere probability? Why even give those people attention? Stop validating nonsense by arguing with them. Lmao
    Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’
  • Are people seriously arguing that mod stats come from skill and not mere probability? Why even give those people attention? Stop validating nonsense by arguing with them. Lmao

    Fair point. I have a migraine now. :joy:
  • leef
    11985 posts Member
    Are people seriously arguing that mod stats come from skill and not mere probability? Why even give those people attention? Stop validating nonsense by arguing with them. Lmao

    No one argues that mod stats come from skill and everyone ackownledges that those are solely determined by mere probability. So either you can't read, or you're seeying posts that aren't there.
    Seeying as the stats are determined by mere probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is. So it's not "just luck".
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Are people seriously arguing that mod stats come from skill and not mere probability? Why even give those people attention? Stop validating nonsense by arguing with them. Lmao

    No one argues that mod stats come from skill and everyone ackownledges that those are solely determined by mere probability. So either you can't read, or you're seeying posts that aren't there.
    Seeying as the stats are determined by mere probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is. So it's not "just luck".

    “You miss speed on 100% of the mods you don’t farm”
    -Jedi Knight Jar Jar Binks
  • leef
    11985 posts Member
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    You're basically saying that someone with more 7* (farmable) characters than someone else just got lucky.
    I'm saying that's just not true, almost a 100% of the time the guy with more 7* (farmable) characters simply simmed nodes more often. Luck has practically nothing to do with it.
    Same logic applies to mods, with a diffence being the more possible variables which results in "luck" having a bigger impact on the outcome.
    With strategy i don't mean you can know before hand which mod's speed will upgrade, but it does make a difference which mod you upgrade.
    For example, if you've got a green and a purple mod both with a +10 secondary, you should slice the green one eventhough they have exactly the same chance of upgrading speed. Heck, it's probably even better to leave the purple one as is and farm more mods.

    Having a 7 Star character isn't luck. It is an eventuality .
    You getting 3 shards from 8 simmed attempts vs someone who got 0 from the same amount of simmed attempts is luck.
    The factor that determines the result is a variable that is RANDOMLY generated and not a constant. Not something that is definitively over zero either.
    Therefore luck definitely has something to do with it.

    "Same logic applies to mods, with a diffence being the more possible variables which results in "luck" having a bigger impact on the outcome. "
    However you said that luck has practically nothing to do with it which means if we were to apply the same logic as you so suggested, luck should have 0 impact on the outcome.
    ^There is a paradox there.

    Luck would have practically nothing to do with mod farming either if you farm a gazillion mods.
    Again with mods, you have a higher probability to POSSIBLY, not definitively but possibly, get a better Speed Secondary on a green mod than a purple. It does NOT guarantee you a better result.

    As long as there is a possibility that upgrading a green mod will not roll the speed, the argument still stands.
    You can say that there is a high probability with that strategy, however it does require you getting lucky.

    Luck would have practically nothing to do with mod farming either if you farm a gazillion mods.

    The reason i said you should slice the green 10+ mod is two fold, 1) it's cheaper 2) there's a possibility of it becomming an amazing mod which isn't the case for that purple +10 mod.
    It requires way more mod energy to aqcuire the slicing materials to slice a purple mod, which require more than twice as many materials than a green mod for example. So by slicing green mods instead of purples (which both have exactly the same chance of upgrading speed) you're basically doubling the chance of getting a speed upgrade.
    Players who upgrade +12/13 purple mods are basically playing a losing game. Sure, 1 out of 4 will upgrade speed and they'll have a nice +15/17 mod, but by using the exact same amount of mod energy you can increase the chance of getting great mods by using your slicing materials differently.

    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Are people seriously arguing that mod stats come from skill and not mere probability? Why even give those people attention? Stop validating nonsense by arguing with them. Lmao

    No one argues that mod stats come from skill and everyone ackownledges that those are solely determined by mere probability. So either you can't read, or you're seeying posts that aren't there.
    Seeying as the stats are determined by mere probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is. So it's not "just luck".


    Seeying as the stats are determined by probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is, so it’s “just luck.”

    Perhaps my seeying and seeying comprehension isn’t the problem. Maybe it’s your seeying.
    Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’
  • Ultra
    2559 posts Member
    Leef you are trying to convince a wall, I wouldn’t bother tbh
  • Some of you people are failing to see that luck, probability, and chance are basically synonyms in the context of this conversation. Just an FYI.
    Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’
  • leef
    11985 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Are people seriously arguing that mod stats come from skill and not mere probability? Why even give those people attention? Stop validating nonsense by arguing with them. Lmao

    No one argues that mod stats come from skill and everyone ackownledges that those are solely determined by mere probability. So either you can't read, or you're seeying posts that aren't there.
    Seeying as the stats are determined by mere probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is. So it's not "just luck".


    Seeying as the stats are determined by probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is, so it’s “just luck.”

    Perhaps my seeying and seeying comprehension isn’t the problem. Maybe it’s your seeying.

    ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gifafi
    1067 posts Member
    brb, gonna go farm a gazillion mods...
  • leef wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Are people seriously arguing that mod stats come from skill and not mere probability? Why even give those people attention? Stop validating nonsense by arguing with them. Lmao

    No one argues that mod stats come from skill and everyone ackownledges that those are solely determined by mere probability. So either you can't read, or you're seeying posts that aren't there.
    Seeying as the stats are determined by mere probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is. So it's not "just luck".


    Seeying as the stats are determined by probability, anyone with a brain knows that the more you farm, the higher the chance of getting good mods is, so it’s “just luck.”

    Perhaps my seeying and seeying comprehension isn’t the problem. Maybe it’s your seeying.

    ?

    You’re not seeying the point. 😂
    Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’
  • leef
    11985 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    brb, gonna go farm a gazillion mods...

    Untill you've got a gazillion mods, take solice in knowing that with every mod you farm you're decreasing the influence luck/rng has ;)
    Also be smart about it, that way it requires less time/resources.
    good luck ! (haha)
    Save water, drink champagne!
Sign In or Register to comment.