Please delete the 2 minutes delay between challenges

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Please remove the delay between daily challenges, why do we have to wait 2mn before doing them again ? This delay just has no sense

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Increases logins and in-game time. Be thankful it’s not 10 minutes.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Yeah no I just forget to do them until the end and missed a carbanti yesterday for this, so please if you want to keep a delay make it being a 5 seconds delay
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    What is the point to "increase in game time" when it is just us being on the challenge screen waiting for the timer to go at 0 ? That wont make them more money
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    @Aydnie Heck if I know. I just know it’s a metric I’ve seen reported for mobile games before.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    thank you @moderation for moving my post to somewhere no one is going to read it
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Just pair your challenges with Bronzium opening. They both got 5 attempts daily, Bronziums have a longer Cooldown, and you actually see an alert/notification for the free Bronziums.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    What’s the point of challenges if you sim them, spending 3 seconds a day on them?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Cause waiting between them make you miss the last ones and I dont see why they make you wait between them ?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    Cause waiting between them make you miss the last ones and I dont see why they make you wait between them ?

Do 1, do an arena battle, come back. Another, GW, come back. Sim some things, come back. It’s easily manageable.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    I'm more like, doing everything at once, and keeping the 5 arenas battles for my payout time, I'd like to do all of the challenges at once, so there is no "did I did every challenges or not"
    And no forcing to stay 10 minutes to the game which is ridiculous, there is no point in the first place to have delays in the challenges so I dont know why you're defending them
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    I'm more like, doing everything at once, and keeping the 5 arenas battles for my payout time, I'd like to do all of the challenges at once, so there is no "did I did every challenges or not"
    And no forcing to stay 10 minutes to the game which is ridiculous, there is no point in the first place to have delays in the challenges so I dont know why you're defending them

The purpose is so that you spend some time on them. I really don’t see an issue with them, so I don’t know why you’re complaining about it.

I see this a lot, where one person in the forum challenges a regular thing that no one has ever complained about before, and then acts all incredulous that anyone would dare defend it. This is a non-issue.
  • Yeah it could be an hour...ive seen worse in F2P games