Sith Event

Prev1
Salgado9
529 posts Member
edited March 2016
Sith Event like the one for Yoda but the final prize is Darth Revan. I'm aware characters like Vader and Maul would be the hard ones to star up, so hopefully later im the future they're easier to farm. Unless they only want big spenders to obtain Revan.

Sith Event 104 votes

Yee
67%
RolfBahnurcosmicturtle333darksideAdamWHurricaneMacKenzieNutteralexMrPoodle1dano7591ElinadRobbathehuttunit900000gmyagamiBaldonysiElSoldado_23McPot45Biel_StarboyWillkimm98 70 votes
Na
32%
QeltarMarcel_McClaneSkitskalleRogan_Ban84CronozNLkozakjanosThomasLyleAl_TizinfectiouszombieSavageopBoba_The_FetterBig_RussgsethMikymatevangohHershBathensStarNickRulexArubeJohnnyudesStarjumper 34 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yee
    Yes on event. No on Revan. I would rather see Darth Bane or Darth Plagueis.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Yee
    I'd do it for Vestara.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Yee
    How about Darth Vader???
  • Options
    How would you get heals??
  • Options
    The rule of two would obviously have to be followed. Not enough farmable sith for five and the flavor of using two sith works.
  • Options
    Na
    This seems kind of silly there just aren't enough sith in the game to make this viable or fun well at least for me. Especially with Vader being so hard to star up.
  • Options

Sith don't believe in healing. Pain makes them stronger and there is little they crave more than strength.
  • Options
    Yee
    make darth maul farmable
  • Options

Sith don't believe in healing. Pain makes them stronger and there is little they crave more than strength.

Which is why you could not have a Yoda type event.
  • Options
    Yee
    Exactly... I dont have enough jedi because I have more from Sith. We should have our event.
  • Options
    Yee

Which is why you could not have a Yoda type event.

You're not very imaginative are you?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yee
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen Darth Revan
  • Options
    Zakhary wrote: »

This is my thinking also. I couldnt think of anything worse than Revan.....actually Jar Jar i suppose. I would much rather have Bane or Plagueis, or even star up my Vader or the obvious Emperor as he is already in the game.
  • Options
    Yee
    Zakhary wrote: »

This is my thinking also. I couldnt think of anything worse than Revan.....actually Jar Jar i suppose. I would much rather have Bane or Plagueis, or even star up my Vader or the obvious Emperor as he is already in the game.

Yup.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Yee
    I say no to Revan too. I want Darth Baras from SWTOR!
  • Options
    But I´d prefer to add darth plagues to help dakka and talia while they´re fighting
  • AKK889
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Yee
    Yes to event, no to Raven.
    TheDealer wrote: »
    make darth maul farmable

You would be really disappointed.
  • Options
    Yee
    How about Supreme Leader Snoke? =))
  • Options
    I'd rather have a droid event and fight R2-D2.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Yee
    It should be a master/apprentice event. Sid/Dooku, Sid/Maul, Sid/Vader. Maul/Opress it can be multiple stages and the prizes can be vader shards and Emperor Palpatine.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Na
    The Yoda event completely sucks. It requires massive grind, it isn't fun, and it adds no long-term repeatable content to the game. It's just a vehicle for delivering one character, and the character is good, but the way of getting him is not, and I hope we don't get anything more like this.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Na
    There are not enough free siths which will be gift for ptp
  • tcorneliubrv
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yee
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    I'd rather have a droid event and fight R2-D2.
    :smiley:
  • Options
    Yee
    :D
  • Options
    Na
    Love events as a theory and love the idea of getting good toons for them. However, this game runs events pretty poorly if the Yoda one is anything to go by.

There are so many games that run them better, which I'd like to see implemented here. World of Warriors old tower comes to mind, even the arena mode in that one. Etc etc.
  • Options
    Na
    I cant find so many F2P siths. may be later...
  • Options
    How about instead of creating a Sith event we correct the "Siths" that are currently in the game.

Savage - not a Sith
    Dooku - not a Sith

Savage was an assassin hired by Dooku to kill Ventress. Brother of Maul (not by blood only by race) but never a Sith.

Count Dooku was a dark Jedi and face of the separatists, his Sith name was Darth Tyranus they need to be 2 different characters like Anakin and Vader.
  • Options
    Na
    Interesting point. Dooku not sith. heh. Palatin not sith too then. anyway. 5 sith only. 1 of 5 hromium only. no sith - no event. I thinking so.
  • Options
    Interesting point. Dooku not sith. heh. Palatin not sith too then. anyway. 5 sith only. 1 of 5 hromium only. no sith - no event. I thinking so.

That goes tward my point, we have Darth Sid and will be getting Emperor Palpatine. Same person 2 different characters, same would be done with Dooku. The Emperior and Sid, under both names had always been a Sith, Senator Palpatine was not. On the other side there is Rebel Luke and Jedi Luke, their names change as their roles do.

The Jedi knew of Sid and Tyranus but did not know who they were, once they did their characters changed.

Star Wars has a massive lore, a game sponsored by Lucas Films needs to stick to it and add it into the game.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    It should be a master/apprentice event. Sid/Dooku, Sid/Maul, Sid/Vader. Maul/Opress it can be multiple stages and the prizes can be vader shards and Emperor Palpatine.

Excellent idea, though maybe generalize it a bit so that any two sith will do - though the leader must be the one with the higher power. There's only 5 sith and maul's pay-only, so the requirements would have to be a more relaxed than the Jedi event or almost no one will participate.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m