Sith Event

2Next

Replies

• Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Yee
    Yes to event though I would prefer the prize to be Darth Bane.
  • Options
    We would most likely see the Emperor, Inquisitors, or Snoke (Once E8 is out) before Revan I think for a Sith event.
  • Options
    Yee
    Yes for a sith event.. but would rather see Darth Bane as the prize. Given the lack of sith (currently vader, sidious, dooku, maul, opress...) it would be more fitting AND practical for a 'rule of two' style event.

And as for the comments that sith have no healing... darth plagius the wise....

Other good ideas for new sith toons.... emperor palpatine (empire strikes back/return of the jedi era) is already in game as an enemy.
  • Options
    Revan or bane for the prize would be best
  • Amth
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Na
    Events are fun, but they must be done well. In the case of the Yoda Event, its cool to unlock Yoda, but it was not done well. In games such as this, you want resource allocation to provide extended gameplay. Yoda ends up being a one shot event for some, and for others maybe 3-4 cycles. After its over, its over.

As stated previously, you want some theme or lore to it, and having 5 sith in a battlefield doesn't seem right nor does it gel with the overall theme of Sith.

Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • Options
    Yee
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The Yoda event completely sucks. It requires massive grind, it isn't fun, and it adds no long-term repeatable content to the game. It's just a vehicle for delivering one character, and the character is good, but the way of getting him is not, and I hope we don't get anything more like this.

On the event itself, i agree... the "challenge" of the event is getting the jedi up to speed, and then the actual fight itself was completely forgettable. I personally auto-played the battles...

I would love to see the exact implementation of the yoda fights tweaked to be far more engaging. Even just lifting FIVE toons at X number of *'s would be an improvement... the fight could be more of a challenge if you take on yoda with less than a full squad... and would allow earlier access to yoda for f2p who have the skill/luck to take down yoda with less than a full squad
  • Options
    @amth the Yoda event was very well done, having to master Jedi to unlock the Grand Master is perfect. What they did with the event was poor, the event should of opened and stayed open. Not a reoccurring event so the Dervs can get out of a weekly update.
  • Options
    Yee
    For sure then my team of 4 Sith would actually be useful. The game gave me a ton of Sith and few Jedi (in percentages) so the Yoda event was relatively useless to me. The rule of 2 should defiantly apply.
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Yee
    I agree with the rule of 2 concept.

Two Sith (force users) against the prize character. I say force user so that those who are in the game not classified as Sith could still be included. Assajj for example. She was technically never a Sith but would / could of been if Dooku and her ever supplanted Sidious. Then she would of become Sith apprentice if they had succeeded.
  • Options
    Wetwurx wrote: »
    I agree with the rule of 2 concept.

Two Sith (force users) against the prize character. I say force user so that those who are in the game not classified as Sith could still be included. Assajj for example. She was technically never a Sith but would / could of been if Dooku and her ever supplanted Sidious. Then she would of become Sith apprentice if they had succeeded.

But he didn't, Luke would of died if Vader did not step in, Q would be alive if Anakan was not such a whinny baby and the list goes on. There can be only 2, and to get technical Maul stopped being a Sith when Tyranus became and apprentice. All others are just Dark Jedi. I would like to see that synergy added for VS, Dooku, Grievous, Savage, Metal Maul and so on.
  • Options
    Yee
    Well looks like we failed. We're gonna have a droid event :hushed: