edited April 2019
CHANGES HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Ahsoka Tano
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Leader
Versatile Attacker who constantly assists while healing and dispelling

ABILITIES:

Basic: Focused Slash
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. On a critical hit, dispel all debuffs on Ahsoka and another random Galactic Republic ally. This attack can't be evaded if the target has Foresight.

Special: Protective Maneuver (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Jedi Knight Anakin or General Kenobi is an ally, deal damage again, and if both are allies, deal damage a third time. If the ally leader is Galactic Republic, this attack deals 50% more damage. All allies recover 20% Health and all Galactic Republic allies gain Protection Up (20%) for 1 turn.

Leader: Quick Steps
FINAL TEXT: Jedi and Nightsister allies have +14% Evasion, and gain 20% Turn Meter whenever they evade.

Unique: Daring Padawan
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Ahsoka has +40% Max Health, +10% Evasion, +10% Critical Chance, and +25 Speed. These values are doubled while she has Critical Hit Immunity.
If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever she uses a Special ability.
If the ally leader is Galactic Republic, Ahsoka is called to assist whenever another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.

Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Very cool rework. Its simple and seems super fun. Love seeing a lot of Galactic Republic synergy, and Anakin synergy on top of that. I hope other Jedi like Mace Windu get a rework (possible GR lead??), and new GR toons are simple and fun to run too
  • I love this
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Snips just got fun. Funny that the ns synergy is still there. Not hating on it.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Plo Koon has left the chat.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Snips just got fun. Funny that the ns synergy is still there. Not hating on it.
    Don't want people asking a gear refund on their Nightsisters that they geared up just to use ahsoka's lead :wink:
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Don't want people asking a gear refund on their Nightsisters that they geared up just to use ahsoka's lead :wink:

Hahaha tag Carrie and John salera- as per the road ahead I knew Ahsoka was getting a touch up and invested in ns!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Man simple but useful. Good stuff. So nice to see these guys getting attention!
  • Nice rework!

Please, I beg of you, don't leave Mace and Kit out!
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Going to be a great 3v3 GA team
  • Ashoka looks to be very good for Jkr mirrors, which is good since bastila got buffed (for some reason)
    Lets be honest, Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga is going to be more polished, fun and overall better than Swgoh could ever be
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Plo Koon has left the chat.
    Ultra wrote: »

Literally loled at both of these.

Rework looks fun!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    IceNine wrote: »
    Going to be a great 3v3 GA team

Oh missed that. Yeah might get nasty.
  • This is pretty sweet
  • The only place I see the rework being viable is TW and they add crazy buffs. Otherwise they both are still under powered. Dunno, will have to see them working.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Nice! Are her stats gonna get boosted?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Oh wait - does this mean its the start of The Clone Wars Phase for this year?

I THINK IT DOES AND AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT!
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Ahsoka has +40% Max Health, +10% Evasion, +10% Critical Chance, and +25 Speed. These values are doubled while she has Critical Hit Immunity.
    If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever she uses a Special ability.
    If the ally leader is Galactic Republic, Ahsoka is called to assist whenever another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.

@CG_SBCrumb that Unique is a little confusing - mind clarifying? Does she only gain crit hit immunity IF Anakin is present, period? Or will she gain it on a Special ability use regardless if Anakin is present or not? AND does she ever lose it once she uses a Special ability, because it doesn’t say for X # of turns, or does 2 turns cover both scenarios?

If it’s what I think it is:

Better wording: “If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally, at the start of each encounter, and when she uses a special ability, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.”
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

@CG_SBCrumb that Unique is a little confusing - mind clarifying? Does she only gain crit hit immunity IF Anakin is present, period? Or will she gain it on a Special ability use regardless if Anakin is present or not? AND does she ever lose it once she uses a Special ability, because it doesn’t say for X # of turns, or does 2 turns cover both scenarios?

I believe only if Anakin is present. Kenobi can still give it to her though.
  • llldmelll
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I love all these reworks. Good job. Simple nice kits that look attractive enough.

My only problem is with the ZETAS

i mean you have 6 challenges in a week
    those 6 challenges are like 2 MAXIMUM 3 zeta mats / week. realistically speaking.
    you take 1st in ships every day
    that's another 6 zetas
    you need 2 weeks to get 1 zeta
    that's 2 zetas / month
    + 4 tws = another 12 mats ( i'm dreaming i know )
    so you get an average of 2.5 zetas per month if you're UTTERLY AWESOME in both TWs and ships arena
    an average player gets more like 1.5 zetas / month
    every character needs a zeta to even flush the toilet nowdays... plus... you can't buy em with $$$

Legit questions:
    1. how many characters that need a zeta are ingame in this very moment and how many zetas are needed in total?
    2. how many characters are even worth gearing if you can't put a zeta on them?
    3. did you ever consider the zeta shortage as real problem for the day 1 player base? ( because it is )

I just put the 2nd zeta on darth malak and i've a total 66 zetas and i'm ALWAYS short on zetas. ALWAYS
  • Is the damage for protective maneuver staying the same? Because that’s going to be an insane attack if so. 13k base damage x3 if all allies are GR.
  • nicoj0nes
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Oops
  • @CG_SBCrumb and another question: Are y’all going to let her have unlimited assists, because that’s a real possibility, or are you going to ultimately add “once per turn”?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Still has NS synergy on her leader ability, yet isn't a NS herself, oh and I thought y'all were trying to eradicate all TM based leaderships? 🤔🤔
  • Minsk400
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    If the ally leader is Galactic Republic, Ahsoka is called to assist whenever another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability
    Subtract "ally" and you've got a really cool dodge/assist thing going on
  • Is the damage for protective maneuver staying the same? Because that’s going to be an insane attack if so. 13k base damage x3 if all allies are GR.

If it's a 3v3 GA there's going to be a 50% damage bonus on top of that, plus offense up from JKA's special, plus if JKA is in the leader slot, 30% on top of that, plus the +20% CD. Is that included in your calculation?
  • Minsk400 wrote: »
    Is the damage for protective maneuver staying the same? Because that’s going to be an insane attack if so. 13k base damage x3 if all allies are GR.

If it's a 3v3 GA there's going to be a 50% damage bonus on top of that, plus offense up from JKA's special, plus if JKA is in the leader slot, 30% on top of that, plus the +20% CD. Is that included in your calculation?

Base damage currently is just under 9k. I added in the 50% bonus for Republic lead (I said all allies, but that was incorrect, it just needs to be the lead). I didn’t include offense up or any leadership bonuses. Or the mass assist it can call under Kenobi lead.
  • @CG_SBCrumb and another question: Are y’all going to let her have unlimited assists, because that’s a real possibility, or are you going to ultimately add “once per turn”?

Explain how more than one is currently possible.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    @CG_SBCrumb and another question: Are y’all going to let her have unlimited assists, because that’s a real possibility, or are you going to ultimately add “once per turn”?

Explain how more than one is currently possible.

Dunno. QGJ special calls her then she assists the special? Or Aayla? Not certain of her kit. Wouldn't seem to be game breaking though. EDIT: Aayla assist call is on Basic.