This is hilarious.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    magic_ wrote: »
    Its not a nerf shes getting way better

How? Her heal on her basic is getting taken away and only assists if you have a perfect team of 5, and if she assists then she will get counter attacked and just die faster. I don't understand why no one see's that now she is getting super vulnerable...

She can still heal with her special and already has pretty high health steal. Now she’s getting a cleanse on her basic, so losing the extra healing isn’t too bad. You can’t be counter attacked if called to assist, so no need to worry about that.

But, she assists on her basic, meaning that she removes the buffs and then someone like bobba fett can not execute and deal more damage. Most buffs on the other team don't really matter other than like advantage or occasionally defense up or foresight can be annoying so I'm not too worried about removing buffs. The heal on her basic was the main heal for my team in order to keep them alive against all of the vader leads in arena.

Now you're just not making sense. Are you using her with Boba? Why?
    Have you seen the JKR teams? Buffs do matter. A lot.
    The heal on her basic is just for herself, how can that be the main heal?
    Against Vader lead, just use Bastila or GMY lead.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    I think it is absolutely ridiculous that this horrible jedi in the phantom menace is getting such a bad rework.
    I am worried that one of my favorite toons is getting nerfed by CG and no one will address it...
    I find it absolutely hilarious that you claim Ahsoka is one of your favorite toons yet you label her "horrible" and think she was in Phantom Menace. :D
  • Options

How? Her heal on her basic is getting taken away and only assists if you have a perfect team of 5, and if she assists then she will get counter attacked and just die faster. I don't understand why no one see's that now she is getting super vulnerable...

She can still heal with her special and already has pretty high health steal. Now she’s getting a cleanse on her basic, so losing the extra healing isn’t too bad. You can’t be counter attacked if called to assist, so no need to worry about that.

But, she assists on her basic, meaning that she removes the buffs and then someone like bobba fett can not execute and deal more damage. Most buffs on the other team don't really matter other than like advantage or occasionally defense up or foresight can be annoying so I'm not too worried about removing buffs. The heal on her basic was the main heal for my team in order to keep them alive against all of the vader leads in arena.

?? Her basic heal only heals her not the group heal 20% of her hp or 30% if it crits her special is the group heal and she still has that. Offense up cd, cc, tenacity, taunt, advantage, foresight, speed up it dispels all those buffs that are annoying and can cause issues while clearing buff immunity speed down healing immunity tenacity down and more if u get the debuffs even dots as long vader isnt lead with zeta
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Hmmm.... JKR? What does that stand for? I try to make my ahsoka super super fast with speed mods, as I gave her my best mod set (+88) so that she can heal herself. So you are saying that her special might be enough to keep the team at 100% health? If so that would be really nice!
  • Options
    Guysss

svvcfoasbmnb.jpeg
  • Options
    She uses her basic when she assits but with her zeta every time a galactic republic ally uses a special she assits so its free dmg clensing and dispells at the same time u dont need a full 5 to do it
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options
    She uses her basic when she assits but with her zeta every time a galactic republic ally uses a special she assits so its free dmg clensing and dispells at the same time u dont need a full 5 to do it

But I thought that she only assists is you have all 5 as the galactic republic?
  • Options

tkwfq4rehkj7.jpg

No just the leader but will most likely be the zeta that ability
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Options
    She is not from Phantom Menace and she is going to be great.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I don't know, wasn't the greatest trick the Phantom Menace ever pulled was to convince us all she wasn't in it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Atarius
    86 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    ... but why didn't they reworked her leader ability? Nightsister synergy isn't best or needed
  • Options
    Guysss

svvcfoasbmnb.jpeg

Yea especially since he joined the fourms almost 2 years ago but im board
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »

Oh my bad that was a typo, she's from rebels!
  • Options

Lol kinda but would say asoka tano fulcrum is but not this asoka tano
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

I think that settles the question whether OP is a troll or not. Move along, nothing to see here.
  • Options

I think that settles the question whether OP is a troll or not. Move along, nothing to see here.

Yea
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options

tkwfq4rehkj7.jpg

No just the leader but will most likely be the zeta that ability

Oh ok Cool!!!! I can use her under rex lead still then! Do you think that the heal from her special will be enough to keep her up to 100% health? Sorry, I am pretty new and not completely familiar with all kits in the game....
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options

Am I wrong? I like to consider myself versed in the star wars universe but I do misspeak sometimes so I appologize.
  • Options
    fkkvmcnl1v2z.gif
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting that it can be evaded normally, but if they have foresight it hits. Odd tweak in the wording.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Am I wrong? I like to consider myself versed in the star wars universe but I do misspeak sometimes so I appologize.

Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) is from Rebels, yes, but Ahsoka Tano debuted in the Clone Wars, and that is how she is well known and loved. That’s where this version of the character is from.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Holy kitten I sure am glad I only invested up to g7, and no crystals. G8 will take me another year. Time much better spent on zCUP.

You think it's worth it over zeta CW Chewie?
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Holy kitten I sure am glad I only invested up to g7, and no crystals. G8 will take me another year. Time much better spent on zCUP.

No, I know this is a joke, but I only spent like 2 weeks on getting her to g8, but that is still a lot of time for this game at least!
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) is from Rebels, yes, but Ahsoka Tano debuted in the Clone Wars, and that is how she is well known and loved. That’s where this version of the character is from.

Thanks a lot for the clarification, I knew she was in the clone wars movie but I though that they were the same person.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

No, I know this is a joke, but I only spent like 2 weeks on getting her to g8, but that is still a lot of time for this game at least!

Two months are a short time in this game...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Thanks a lot for the clarification, I knew she was in the clone wars movie but I though that they were the same person.

They are; but there are two Ahsoka’s in game. The one getting the rework is the Clone Wars version.
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options

They are; but there are two Ahsoka’s in game. The one getting the rework is the Clone Wars version.

Ah ok thank you.
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options

Two months are a short time in this game...

Hm ok. You seem to be very angry that I think that ahsoka (clone wars version) is getting nerfed.. what do you think of the rework. I know a lot of people think that it is good, but what is so good about it other than random assists?