Kit Rework: Ahsoka Tano

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    magic_ wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Holy kitten I sure am glad I only invested up to g7, and no crystals. G8 will take me another year. Time much better spent on zCUP.

No, I know this is a joke, but I only spent like 2 weeks on getting her to g8, but that is still a lot of time for this game at least!

Two months are a short time in this game...

Hm ok. You seem to be very angry that I think that ahsoka (clone wars version) is getting nerfed.. what do you think of the rework. I know a lot of people think that it is good, but what is so good about it other than random assists?

I don't care much about what you think, I'm just still not sure whether you are trolling or just very, very confused. Your account has been around for years, and yet you act as if you just started playing and generally seem to know next to nothing about the game.
    Considering the rework, the dispel is great. Gets rid of taunts, for example, and other pesky buffs. And the assists mean even more dispels.
    Also, I was completely serious about the two months. Things take long here.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Woohoo! Go Snips!

Might actually have a use for my zQGJ again - zQGJ lead, Ani, zAhsoka, GK, Aayla. Lot of assist potential for Snips.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Holy kitten I sure am glad I only invested up to g7, and no crystals. G8 will take me another year. Time much better spent on zCUP.

You think it's worth it over zeta CW Chewie?

I have considered this zeta before in order to build a scoundrel team but it does not seem all that good.. I think I will give my first zeta to ahsoka before him at least.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

You think it's worth it over zeta CW Chewie?

I have considered this zeta before in order to build a scoundrel team but it does not seem all that good.. I think I will give my first zeta to ahsoka before him at least.

That was a joke. Do not zeta CW Chewie.
  • Nauros wrote: »

No, I know this is a joke, but I only spent like 2 weeks on getting her to g8, but that is still a lot of time for this game at least!

Hm ok. You seem to be very angry that I think that ahsoka (clone wars version) is getting nerfed.. what do you think of the rework. I know a lot of people think that it is good, but what is so good about it other than random assists?

I don't care much about what you think, I'm just still not sure whether you are trolling or just very, very confused. Your account has been around for years, and yet you act as if you just started playing and generally seem to know next to nothing about the game.
    Considering the rework, the dispel is great. Gets rid of taunts, for example, and other pesky buffs. And the assists mean even more dispels.

Aw, I lost my reply to this in the merge (shakes fist at @Kyno )

This person went from saying Ahsoka is from Phantom Menace > Rebels > TCW movie. While the movie is technically correct (the best kind of correct) they’re clearly being intentionally obtuse. Who would love Ahsoka and not immediately think of TCW series? A troll, that’s who.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Aw, I lost my reply to this in the merge (shakes fist at @Kyno )

This person went from saying Ahsoka is from Phantom Menace > Rebels > TCW movie. While the movie is technically correct (the best kind of correct) they’re clearly being intentionally obtuse. Who would love Ahsoka and not immediately think of TCW series? A troll, that’s who.

All signs point to yes.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    +1 for technically correct being the best kind of correct.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    +1 for technically correct being the best kind of correct.

I like this! I'm gonna steal it.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Ahsoka used to inflict 8000-9500 damage with crit on her basic, now she does inflicts...

suspense...

4500 damage on critical hit with her basic ! And against lv50 g5-6 enemies of course.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Moderators have took down two of my posts and people called me a troll, the numbers speak for themselves
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Ahsoka is all about her special now. It does decent damage when the other two are present.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member

This person here is right, she has been nerfed
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Is it me or people who used to play ahsoka as a strong attacker say she's been nerfed cause she is now just a bad support, and people who just seen a useless toon in her think she is now interesting ?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Man...this reads a heck of a lot like a post the mods took down this morning... @Aydnie is that you?

Guysss...stop feeding the troll...

What
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Ahsoka is all about her special now. It does decent damage when the other two are present.

When the other two are present.koss2d3j1izu.jpg
    Here is how much her special does ; I was used to see this number for her basic, not special (special before was something like 25k at least)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Aydnie wrote: »

When the other two are present.koss2d3j1izu.jpg
    Here is how much her special does ; I was used to see this number for her basic, not special (special before was something like 25k at least)

And that’s why I said while the other two are present. They triple that.

Also my Ahsoka is G8 and does that amount of damage. How good is yours?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    So thank you cg team and devlopment team for making ahsoka useless without the two others, im sure they made this to force us purchasing the packs if you only have her

I dont need a debuff dispeller, I already had Bariss for that ; I dont need someone who does assists, I already had Aayla for that.

I managed to build the best jedi squad and you just ruined that !! Thank you !!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    So thank you cg team and devlopment team for making ahsoka useless without the two others, im sure they made this to force us purchasing the packs if you only have her

I dont need a debuff dispeller, I already had Bariss for that ; I dont need someone who does assists, I already had Aayla for that.

I managed to build the best jedi squad and you just ruined that !! Thank you !!

I don’t see a Revan on that best Jedi squad. Would you like to share your arena rankings with that team?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Bariss offee does MORE DAMAGE than ahsoka.. please..

My jedi squad really relied on her to do the big damage... so now I just have a jedi squad unable to do any damage, thank you cg thankyouthankyouthankyouuu
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Im gonna give up to the jedis anyways, if I ever invest in jedis that'd be for Jedi Revan and that would be just for getting Malak, nothing more
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    And yet people like @Firebrigade call me a troll
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    And yet people like @Firebrigade call me a troll

I only know one truth: Trololololo,lololo,lololo trololololo!
  • Just saw that the base damages of Ahsoka were sliced significantly. Bummer. Special will still do nice damage, but not nearly what I expected.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    @Aydnie

I just posted this in other thread, but:

My g9 with crud mods just crit for 7k basic. QGJ ally, GK lead. Level 63 empire. No offense up. Do you have mods on yours? Its Canderous cantina battle for testing.

Her special crit for 15k, but only hit once because the dude died. No offense up. 45k with No offense up is pretty good.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    @Nihion Could I trouble you to tell me how you get the damge number screen? It it a screen cap from a video or is there some screenshot tool that I am not aware of?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Love that Artwork, love the change to her, love the buffs, love the play-style, awesome work.

Finally my geared up Ahsoka can do something again. She was my 2nd seven star in the game.

At least they got one thing right, one thing good for us, its only taken them months to do one thing right, while at the same time doing other things wrong.

Like GK's rework, and his pointless zeta.
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    Are people actually dumb enough to think this is a nerf??? What??? Holy hell I give up on these people lmao
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    @Nihion Could I trouble you to tell me how you get the damge number screen? It it a screen cap from a video or is there some screenshot tool that I am not aware of?

Did I post a screenshot? I don’t know if I ever have, lol. I think there’s a coding for it, or a add picture option.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ah guys, remember Jedi was made relevant thanks to Bast, and then JKR.

Both their leads are still required for Jedis to do something. Galactic rep does not have a good Jedi Leader buffing the jedi enough.

That's why Bast and then JKR's leads are so insane, remember. Jedi used to be terrible, and would still be terrible without those 2 leads.

Ahsoka under Bast, I've seen her special hitting for over 100k already. Though really, I don't have JKR yet, soon as I do, GK will always be with JKR, because there is no replacement.

Same as GMY will always be with JKR, effectively neutering any GR team.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

Did I post a screenshot? I don’t know if I ever have, lol. I think there’s a coding for it, or a add picture option.

@Nihion oops you quoted one. Sorry. ;)